Search results

1. Bay_Fishing

For Sale Musky rod and reel

Abu Garcia ambassadeur 6601c4 left hand retrieve with 80 pound braid on a 8 foot rapala r type musky rod $260 for combo
  2. Bay_Fishing

For Sale Musky lures

4 lawrance lures hand made lures cast to 8 feet troll to 16, 1 alien eel a shadzilla and 1 shadzilla jr and a double bucktail $180 for everything
  3. Bay_Fishing

Bluffs bar

Fished inside the bar for pike this am no fish to be had threw everything spoons body baits jigs was a nice ride but a little chilly but was nice once the sun came out .
  4. Bay_Fishing

Off Topic Pike tournament

Heard the Straight line anglers Pike Tournament Is back on this year . Saturday May 7 out of @Collins Harbour .
  5. Bay_Fishing

Off Topic Port Stanley Kettle Creek

Lots of docks and timber propane tanks tires barrels and toys and one peddle boat jammed up at the bridge still.
  6. Bay_Fishing

Minnows

Fresh load of Minnows at collins harbour👍👍👍👍🐟🐟
  7. Bay_Fishing

Fishing Report Burwell friday night

Got the family Out friday evening with @tailfeathers for some eyes good laughs and a great sunset . Found @Derkd9 heard of sheephead in burwell Lost count at 8 sheep 🤣 a silver bass a white perch a trout lost at the back of the boat also and We ended up putting 7 eyes in the boat in a...
  8. Bay_Fishing

Off Topic Spotted out of the water .

Spotted @Derkd9 on his way to stanley
  9. Bay_Fishing

Off Topic Old cut

some pictures from old cut this am , lots of open water spots scattered all over , lots of swans and ducks playing out there .
  10. Bay_Fishing

On the bay

got out with jimmy this am
  11. Bay_Fishing

Marina shores

kids went skating in marina shores this afternoon went for a walk around the channels
  12. Bay_Fishing

Morning coffee with a view of old cut

made a coffee and went for a drive over to old cut , can actually see across the bay this morning after yesterday's winds. Nice sunrise this am. Jimmy's huts are still to the south of old cut and hes busy taking people out bunch of people walking out also. Ray ferris jr was directing some...
  13. Bay_Fishing

Off Topic Some pictures

14. Bay_Fishing

Old cut pic

old cut right now. Quad just got stuck bringing a hut back in. Few people walking and Jimmy's huts are out.
  15. Bay_Fishing

Off Topic The bay

This pic was taken at 720 this morning it Was a beauty morning didn't go out cause I knew the rain was coming.
  16. Bay_Fishing

Off Topic Old boat

There tearing down a old barn in the village and this is inside they say it's from 1920-1930 ish brand is a Hudson. it has a flat 6 motor in the middle. I'll be honest that I've never seen a boat like this before was pretty cool to see.
  17. Bay_Fishing

Helix 5

Looking at purchasing a helix 5 for my 18 foot legend xcalibur looking for your reviews and pros cons easy to use hard to use, should I get di or Si , yes I want gps what are your thoughts on these units if you have had one or have one I'm open to info thanks.
  18. Bay_Fishing

Dew worms

With all the rain this morning and my 7 year old son standing at the back door with binoculars yelling at the Robin's in the yard stealing worms. He decided it would be a good night to go collect our worms so the Robin's can't steal them all and it was perfect timing as they were out by the...
  19. Bay_Fishing

Berkley buccaneer

Any info on these would be great.
  20. Bay_Fishing

Off Topic Waiting to fly

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks