Search results

1. Zeeter

Hunting Signage Along Shoreline

Anyone know when the hunting signage goes up along the shorelines in the Bay? I enjoy fishing the shoreline and don’t want to interfere. Thanks
  2. Zeeter

Inner Bay Perch, Launch and Minnows

With this warm weather I may take the boat out for some perch. Are launches in St. William’s or Shady Acres open? Are minnows available? Thanks.
  3. Zeeter

Smallmouth Report

Took the “little” nephews out for smallmouth yesterday evening. We finished with 73 smb and 1 walleye. Biggest was just over 20 inches. I am really impressed with the average size of fish this year - most were 17 inches. Quite a few 18 and 19 inchers too. We also caught over 30 drum! Drum...
  4. Zeeter

Austin's Landing/Launch

Anyone know the condition of this launch just past Selkirk? I'm assuming it's under water with the high level on Erie this year. I do have a truck. Thanks.
  5. Zeeter

Turkey Point Marina

Anyone know if they are open or will be open this weekend for launching? Thanks.
  6. Zeeter

Inner Bay Smallmouth

Went out on Monday and did very well. Glad to see the temp stayed below 75. With this heat wave I m wondering if the the smallmouth have left. Any updates on the temp in the bay and whether the smallmouth are still there? Thanks, Zeeter
  7. Zeeter

Inner Bay Smallmouth

The first week of bass season we did very well for LPB smallmouth. Excellent sizes and good numbers. Dragging tubes worked the best, but also jerkbaits in the morning and crankbaits in the evening. I ve been away for a week up north. Does anyone know the water temperature in the bay and if...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks