Search results

1. Zeeter

Time to swap out your boat for a Canoe

Interesting Facts: - Canada’s #1 export to China is… coal! - Canada’s contribution to global emissions is 1.6%. If we sold LNG to China instead, that would have a far greater impact on reducing emissions. - Trudeau wants to massively reduce fertilizer usage by farmers. By the numbers this...
  2. Zeeter

Helix 5 Repair

George Bishop from Bay Distributors. george@bwmarineproducts.com Same guy Angling Outfitters deals with. Great guy. Very knowledgeable.
  3. Zeeter

Wild boar (feral pigs) are becoming a huge concern in Canada with Video

This is also a major problem with this in Ottawa…
  4. Zeeter

Off Topic Silverado to Colorado

Tacoma!
  5. Zeeter

Info for Fly In Fishing

Mike Borger is a great resource. Search, “Canada Fishing Guide.” Nakina will have better options for trophy pike than White River or Wawa.
  6. Zeeter

Angling Outfitters Contest

Any Black Friday flyers from them?
  7. Zeeter

Off Topic Humminbird Helix 7 Issue

Hey Mickey, PM sent. Hope it works out.
  8. Zeeter

Off Topic Humminbird Helix 7 Issue

I had a Humminbird Helix 7 G2N with similar issues. It was the head unit. I sent it in and got a new G3N at a discount. Joslyn has a technician in North Bay that he uses.
  9. Zeeter

Off Topic Jays...

Berrios should have stayed in, and that was Schneider’s error, but ultimately the offence didn’t produce. Blame should be spread around. Guys on 2nd and third, Vladdy gets picked off… bases loaded and Chapman hits into double play…
  10. Zeeter

Fishing Report Bows, bows and more bows

Seems to be lots of bows around. I caught one in 15 ft of water off the north shore while smallmouth fishing!
  11. IMG_1459.jpeg

IMG_1459.jpeg

12. Zeeter

Off Topic Animal identification??

Maybe it’s a coyote that identifies as a cat? We had all better “respect” its choice…
  13. Zeeter

Featherstone Point

My assumption would be that all launches will be crazy Saturday.
  14. Zeeter

Fishing Report June 16..The rich waters.

Looks like this could be a good summer for walkeye out of Nanticoke. Maybe it will get as good as several years ago?
  15. Zeeter

Featherstone Point

Not sure of the size of your boat, but smaller tinners can use the old unmaintained launch at the end of Kohler Road.
  16. Zeeter

Featherstone Point

Is Austin’s still under water? Several years ago it was.
  17. Zeeter

Off Topic What is a good glue for soft plastic baits?

I haven’t tried that yet, but am planning to try it this year. I imagine it would help.
  18. Zeeter

Off Topic What is a good glue for soft plastic baits?

Mend-it is great. Dries soft and flexible unlike crazy glue. I use Mend-it for making Megabass swimbaits last longer. Glue any tears and good as new.
  19. Zeeter

Off Topic Last day for advance Polls for Norfolk County voting !

Please choose your school board trustees very very carefully…
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks