Search results

1. Y

Fias (Fabbrica Italiana Armi Sabatti) 20 gauge o/u

Pretty sure Breda is the manufacturer. Made in the same town in Italy as Beretta and Benelli. Still make guns .... But have remains there own brand /... Well made.... Hold there value there semi autos are reliable
  2. Y

Cheapest steel shot by the case

Eli's does 10 percent off Kent and no taxes for the yearly sale. Works out cheapest on Kent I believe for that weekend at least Challenger shells from Fred's are cheapest. Winchester has gone up most places. Near Kent price range now
  3. Y

Good all round duck boat for Norfolk?

Was a guy selling a 18 ft lund alaskan. With a 60 hp yamaha. Think wad 9250 or close. Would be a good safe bay boat. Bit big for way back in the marsh may wanna look a couple pages back an see if he still has it. I have a 14 ft wide an deep. With a 30 hp on her. Awesome. Boat...
  4. Y

Long point- turkey point marinas frozen?

Yah we tryied any way. Spoons and cranks. Three line trying everthing u can think. Even found a couple soft spots an broke to with in ten yards. Nice open poket an cast for a bit. Would have went out further but with the time of year was just happy to be out. Lotta water fowl...
  5. Y

Long point- turkey point marinas frozen?

Was that st. Willams area before bait on the way to the bob wood .......... If so didnt know we were being watched lol
  6. Y

Baby geese

Seen a good amount out this way already near delhi. . And by woodstock norwich area as well
  7. Y

BOAT BLIND

How goes it I had a similar boat. And blind. Worked good for what it was but ended up buying a bigger boat and went all out and bought a blind. very simple design. Better. Poles on clamps. With adjustment holes to angle. Them a canvas with a seam like a currten...
  8. Y

What ammo/choke are you using for ducks?

Hey i would agree #2 for ducks. Mod. Only cause i buy shell by the case so dont need to get three different case as i already get # 2 an. bb for goose. Only i run imp. Cyl. As the larger shell patterns better kents 3 inch. How every try a few kinds an see...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks