Search results

1. C

Off Topic Nanticoke/ Elbow

Was there sunday afternoon caught 16 5 hours of trolling 6 lines, worm harness down To 60 feet.3 fish an hour is not too quick but there is a few, 70 feet out To 115 feet. Was not any better shallow or deeper just had To put some time in for them.
  2. C

Man Over Board systems (MOB) #1 safety device on my boat!

Should have mentioned its the MOB wireless kill switch.
  3. C

Man Over Board systems (MOB) #1 safety device on my boat!

Yes i have one on a 9.9 mercury kicker.
  4. C

Nanticoke today

50 To 60 feet 8 colours was good and the rigger at 40 feet silver and black spoons.
  5. Screenshot_20220628-195144.jpg

Screenshot_20220628-195144.jpg

6. C

Solo netting...

just installed a fell marine m o b, wireless kill switch, a couple weeks ago,on my trolling motor, from bridge yaughts, port dover, great idea when fishing,alone 😊😊
  7. C

Port Dover

Yep it marks the outside of the reef,area.
  8. C

Port Dover

Was out yesterday from nanticoke 1 rainbow 1coho 1 pickerel,just a mile below the five mile can 50 to 70 feet 3 colours lead core and downriggers,at 35 feet moonshine spoon silver back, worm harness, watermelon with silver back.
  9. C

Off Topic Great Lakes Spoons

Used the purple greasy chicken with copper back .worked well for lake trout last week at nanticoke .caught and released 10 lake trout.
  10. C

Elbow lakers advice

Was out Tuesday afternoon just below the five mile from 75'to85' rigger at 60' feet a 10 colour out the back 2 dipsys 180 back purple spoons with copper back caught 10 Lakers in 2hours 30 min.
  11. C

Off Topic Chinook Divers in Canada?

Bought 6 in the early spring from anglers ave pro shop USA I think they were 8 each but shipping was around 30 they work well so far
  12. C

Lake Erie Walleye Management Plan 2015-2019

commercial quotas are small enough catch half in the spring and the other half in the fall no nets june july and august. good for all.
  13. C

Lowrance auto pilot

Hi I put an ev 100 raymarine on a 19 aluminum with a yamaha 50 hp tiller it works well at all speeds down to 1.5 mph.
  14. C

Nanticoke Pickerel

Hi had six on and got 3 in the boat 10 colours leadcore green ripplin redfins in front of peacock point 90 to 100 feet.
  15. C

New member ( commercial fisherman )

HI again thanx for the info. if i am deeper than 95 should clear the nets for trolling east and west.
  16. C

New member ( commercial fisherman )

Hi what length of can lines have been working on your outside ends and how deep is the outside end buoy. thanx.
  17. C

Fishing report, or should I say no fish report

Hi fished in 90 to 107 in front of peacock point 3 pickerel and 4 bows today with 8 colours of leadcore. blue and silvers spoons worked well.
  18. C

Nanticoke Pickerel

Was out yesterday got 2 pickerel on 8 colours one on a blue and silver spoon and one on a green ripplin red fin 79 feet and one at 100 feet. lots of silvers.
  19. C

Nanticoke

Friday after 4 pm 2 pickerel both over 7 lbs on 5 colors and goby body baits, 46 and 49 feet.
  20. C

Hastings ice fishing

Ya the report just before this one is 100% correct.I fished on the commercial boats 25 years and walking on the ice in the bay makes me feel uneasy about it.The main ice in the open lake is off limits to any one who likes to breath air until were in the next ice age.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks