Search results

1. F

Off Topic Tomorrow?

could you tell me how far out you went? headed out shortly with my kids
  2. F

Off Topic Season ending bad luck?

Mercruiser i am assuming, but what model? May be some economical options to get you out sooner
  3. F

Tbangers at the grocery store... Burwell July 25th AM

I seen the same temps last night, I was surprised as well but it also explains the large # of cohos being cought
  4. F

Fishing Report Burwell July 5th 2023

I would be very reluctant to make any assumptions on these markers as unless the regs have changed for commercial fishing they are required to mark each end of net with black flags and a float identifying the license/boat Been a while since I was actively involved with the industry but.... I...
  5. F

Boat charging system help

Is it possible there is a duel battery solid state isolation switch?
  6. F

Small charters

When you make your passtime/fun/leisure a business it can become a job that is not as enjoyable as it sounds Once you have paying customers, you have lost the ability to screen out those that make the trips less enjoyable I take a lot of people fishing, I would never turn it into a business...
  7. F

Off Topic Coupler failure

It is usually alignment issues, I would check very closely If all checks out it is then clearly gremlins and they take up shop frequently in boats that sit more than run Make sure the springs and fiber washers are still good on mounts as well
  8. F

Upsetting: cars for kids

My anger came out wrong, in no way did I mean to imply you were ignorant. Actually you have gone beyond to be informed. Most will make no effort these days. I am really disgusted with government waste, and no due diligence on how/where this is going.
  9. F

Upsetting: cars for kids

People will see what they want to see Most of what is out there, including government sanctioned or supported goes to the highest bidder Government, and more importantly the blissfully ignorant do not care how you feel about it I will not donate to anything that is not transparent about all...
  10. F

Classic game of “What’s the brand?”

Look like pro kings
  11. F

Off Topic Boat Sinks

In my case I was told I should have bought gas and I was fine as I was in the Chanel at Burrell, if the situation were to be reversed today I would have a hard time not whipping out a hose of your choice to help sink that attitude I do understand people's frustration with "new" boaters running...
  12. F

Off Topic Boat Sinks

I have been the recipient of ignored requests for assistance twice in the last 4 years, once on lake Ontario after engine backfired and vapor locked, and last year on Erie with a plugged fuel line due to sealant. I have assisted in the past and will in the future but the shit I seen and heard...
  13. F

Fishing Report Detroit River day 2 & 3 with a Bonus

Thanks again Definitely a trip (literally) i will never forget
  14. F

Lake Erie Committee TAC's Announced

It appears to me as they are going back to their usual response, not quite sure so lets cut and see what happens. From my perspective it is not dissimilar to what happened to lake Huron with the collapse of the food chain many years ago for different reasons. The ministry has done very little...
  15. F

Lake Erie Committee TAC's Announced

The details in this are concerning for me, tac is going down due to decline in #(perch) and tac is going down for walleyes due to decline in size? It is pointing to a decline in feed with increasing # of predators
  16. F

Montreal smoked meat

All done
  17. 20230329_185307.jpg

20230329_185307.jpg

18. F

Montreal smoked meat

Looks and tastes good
  19. 20230329_185025.mp4

20230329_185025.mp4

20. F

Montreal smoked meat

I have some help coming this afternoon, going to accomplish the first 4 on your list G.Mech likely some heading your way shortly!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks