Search results

1. Reel Therapy

Port Burwell Youth Day is a GO for Saturday the 29th!

Hi All @tailfeathers and I have been watching the weather closely over the last few days and have made a decision that we will go ahead with our Youth Day on Sat! Thanks to everyone that has agreed to help and also sponsored the event! We are all excited for a great day! Davin and Tom
  2. Reel Therapy

Port Burwell Youth Fishing Day Update

Hey All Wanted to give a quick update on Youth Fishing Day set for July 29th out of Big Otter Marina. We have 17 youth signed up for the day which all submitted great letters on why they would like to fish Lake Erie. We have had some amazing personal donors such as @Outdorman who sent in an...
  3. Reel Therapy

Hot off the press! Port Burwell Youth fishing day!

Hi All We have been working behind the scenes for the "Port Burwell Youth Fishing Day" I wanted to give a big shout out to @Wave Runner for the amazing job he did on the logo! I have now picked up the shirts, if anyone would like to get one to help support the youth day please contact either...
  4. Reel Therapy

Port Burwell Youth Fishing Day Update

Hi Everyone Wanted to give a quick update on where we are and also include a few of the amazing entries we have received. We currently have 7 youths signed up for the 1st Port Burwell Youth Fishing Day. We have also had some amazing sponsors come forward as well. We will be listing all of...
  5. Reel Therapy

Looking for help from the 68 Community...

Hi All As you may know, a Youth Fishing Day is being held this July 29th out of Big Otter Marina. @tailfeathers and I are were able to get some t-shirts that we would like to get silk screened for the day and also if anyone would like to purchase one to help support the day that would be great...
  6. Reel Therapy

2023 Youth Fishing Day Info

Hi All please see attached and spread the word! This is a great opportunity for any youth between 8-16 and a parent, grandparent or guardian to get out on Lake Erie with some of the best charter captains in the business! This is designed for any youth that would not normally have the...
  7. Reel Therapy

Aylmer Fishing and Hunting sale March 25th

Hey All Just a reminder that the Aylmer Fishing and Hunting sale is on March 25th at the Knights of Columbus hall 22 beech street Aylmer. Proceeds are going to the youth fishing day. Lots of vendors already signed up with a few tables left. Please contact @tailfeathers to reserve your...
  8. Reel Therapy

New spin on Perch

Tried something new with Perch last night, same could be done with walleye. Mango Perch Chutney. Turned out amazing! Had to snap a picture before they ate it all.
  9. Reel Therapy

Off Topic Maddy's bear mount

Maddy got her bear mount back today and to say I am impressed in an understatement! She decided to go with a backpack mount, this is how hunters of years ago would bring the hide and skull out of the woods. Going to look great on the wall in her room beside her other shoulder mount bear. I...
  10. Reel Therapy

Off Topic Giving back...for the kids

As I look back on my 40+ years of fishing I have been very fortunate in having people teach me things as well as provide much needed items to fish. I would like to take the opportunity to be able to return the favour to "kids" that really enjoy fishing. To start this off as a 2023 initiative I...
  11. Reel Therapy

Maddy's First Buck! (deer)

Well quite a day Maddy came up to deer camp on Thursday afternoon to join the group, first part of week was a bit slow but she showed up and starts seeing deer... We went out this morning the last day of season where we are and doesn't she end up with a monster buck for her first deer! Couldn't...
  12. Reel Therapy

18th Birthday Dinner

Well still can't believe my little girl turned 18 today... We asked where she wanted to go for dinner she replied "Dad can we have venison at home" :love: That is what we had, tried a new recipe backstrap with hollandaise sauce. Turned out amazing! Happy Birthday to my 18 year old...
  13. Reel Therapy

Sept 10th RT Sport Fishing Burwell

Well we ended up getting out this afternoon.... Lake was a bit rough heading out and took our time, once we got out to 60 fow east of port lines went down and action never stopped. Trolled out to 64 and back in limits for all and a few for the captain. Lake laid down nice and had a pleasant...
  14. Reel Therapy

Annual Father Daughter Bear Hunt 2022

Well we just got back from our annual father daughter bear hunt and what a few days. Seems to be a lot of bears around this year and with the slight change to my set up this year it seemed to have lots of activity. The first night I decided to watch and video some bears that were coming in...
  15. Reel Therapy

RT Sport Fishing August 28th

Another amazing day to be out on Lake Erie. I had a father and 3 kids out today what a day! First fish within seconds of dipsey going down and it never stopped. We ended up with the 24 fish limit in a couple of short hours then headed back to the dock for a bbq lunch of bear sausage, goose...
  16. Reel Therapy

August 27th Charter

Had a great day with Frank and his two sons, one of which had a birthday today! Was a bit rough but the fishing made up for it. Great day out fishing then came back and had a bbq lunch for the birthday boy! 18 eyes and several lost and released plus a bonus rainbow. Most fish came off dipseys...
  17. Reel Therapy

Saturday Charter RT Sport Fishing

Had a father and son out today, great day on the water! We ended up with 16 eyes, 2 bows and lost at least 10 eyes. Great to hear "what a day, we have never caught fish this big or this many" Fished 59-62 fow a slight bit east of port fish were caught on a bit of everything but pink panties...
  18. Reel Therapy

Saturday Morning Charter available

I have had a cancellation due to second cut hay being down for Saturday morning. 6:30 am departure from Port Burwell Let me know if interested. www.rtsportfishing.ca Thanks RT
  19. Reel Therapy

Great Weekend!

First I had the privilege of fishing with @hvyhaul on Fri afternoon. What a great guy! With lots of knowledge! I ran my first charters of the 2022 walleye season and had great groups out both days! Sat was the winner of the...
  20. Reel Therapy

What a way to finish up the Lake O chartering - RT Sportfishing

Ended up having a few charters on Lake O this past week before I bring boat down to Burwell for the rest of the summer. Lots of fun with some fantastic people! I am taking bookings for Lake Erie walleye charters now for weekend trips. www.rtsportfishing.ca
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks