Search results

1. Reel Therapy

Sad day at homd today

I know your loss and my deepest condolences.
  2. Reel Therapy

HELP .. I need a kick!

I run a 9.8 Tohatsu and love it! Same as a Merc 9.9 just about a grand cheaper.
  3. Reel Therapy

Aylmer Fishing and Hunting show

looking forward to seeing everyone again this year to help support the Youth Fishing Day!
  4. Reel Therapy

Fishing Report New fishing partner

Congrats!!
  5. Reel Therapy

Fishing charter Sunday

One of the best in the business!!! Great opportunity
  6. Reel Therapy

Soul cleanse... Burwell Aug 19 AM

Nice job saw you go by me in the morning then followed you down the channel. Was a good morning out there!
  7. Reel Therapy

Port Burwell youth fishing day

What an incredible couple of days! Plan was to go on Sat morning after looking at various weather apps it looked as though the storm would pass.... Well they were all wrong. We made the decision to not go out on Sat but rather postpone the fishing until Sunday. That said Saturday was a very...
  8. YD 1.jpg

YD 1.jpg

9. YD2.jpg

YD2.jpg

10. YD3.jpg

YD3.jpg

11. YD4.jpg

YD4.jpg

12. Reel Therapy

Port Burwell Youth Day is a GO for Saturday the 29th!

Hi All @tailfeathers and I have been watching the weather closely over the last few days and have made a decision that we will go ahead with our Youth Day on Sat! Thanks to everyone that has agreed to help and also sponsored the event! We are all excited for a great day! Davin and Tom
  13. Reel Therapy

Port Burwell Youth Fishing Day Update

Already have your name on 2!
  14. Reel Therapy

Hey All Wanted to give a quick update on Youth Fishing Day set for July 29th out of Big Otter Marina. We have 17 youth signed up for the day which all submitted great letters on why they would like to fish Lake Erie. We have had some amazing personal donors such as @Outdorman who sent in an...
  15. Reel Therapy

2023 Youth Fishing Day Info

Quick update on the Port Burwell Youth Fishing Day. All youth have been selected and confirmation letters have gone out to all of them and their parents. Weather permitting we will have the day on July 29th (weather day 30th) at Big Otter Marina in Port Burwell. We have had shirts made up for...
  16. Reel Therapy

Hot off the press! Port Burwell Youth fishing day!

Hi All We have been working behind the scenes for the "Port Burwell Youth Fishing Day" I wanted to give a big shout out to @Wave Runner for the amazing job he did on the logo! I have now picked up the shirts, if anyone would like to get one to help support the youth day please contact either...
  17. IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

18. Reel Therapy

2023 Youth Fishing Day Info

@rcfire77 we are keeping it to charter boats with commercial insurance this year. Appreciate the offer just want to make sure we are all covered from a liability perspective. Would love to have you out for the event and help the kids out with teaching to clean fish, set up rods and reels ect...
  19. Reel Therapy

High thrust vs regular 9.9hp kicker

I have a 9.8 high thrust Tohatsu on my 20' and love it. You will not get as much speed as you would with a 3 blade prop but for trolling you can run a little higher RPM with the HT prop which I find the motor runs better. Just my 2 cents
  20. Reel Therapy

Hi Everyone Wanted to give a quick update on where we are and also include a few of the amazing entries we have received. We currently have 7 youths signed up for the 1st Port Burwell Youth Fishing Day. We have also had some amazing sponsors come forward as well. We will be listing all of...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks