Search results

1. floatin rig

2 man limit

2 man limit in under an Hour , Sarnia awesome on the water 530am -615am headed for pike and perch and a Rock bass decided to meet us
  2. floatin rig

Big eye surprise

Yesterday out of Glasgow jigging for perch , 1 drop down Bam!!!! Thought it was a sheep head and this showed it's face 12lbs
  3. floatin rig

Port Franks Eye

Went out last min last evening in less than favourable conditions, only for an hour , started out in 3' rollers to 6 ' caps ended up with this beauty 5lbs
  4. floatin rig

Port Franks Gold

We hit the jackpot june 10 out of Port Franks 5 person limit of pickerel!!!! That's right limited out!!! 16 years fishing here never caught eyes and the BOOM!!
  5. floatin rig

Date night in Port Franks

Went out with my lady after work for a date night on the water. Best night ever went 3-4 on a couple of surprises 2 eyes and a small bow , I think I found them , first time in 15 years caught eyes in Lake Huron out of Port Franks
  6. floatin rig

Port Franks

another salmon awesome day out here today 6.5lbs
  7. floatin rig

Port Franks salmon

This would of won the Bluewater derby 18lbs , :( but first fish in the boat this year very pumped !!!! And second fish in the boat nice 5lbs bow
  8. floatin rig

Port franks live

Not bad for being out here in the heat , 7 lbs bow for 40 mins of being out here trying to upload a pic 57fow lake is like glass!!
  9. floatin rig

PT Stanley conditions

after that weather went threw how is the lake looking? Gave a bit of of a drive
  10. floatin rig

In front of Bruce trolling as we speak

where are all the perch in Bruce? I'm trolling right now catching Zero, any help would be great ASAP!
  11. floatin rig

Lake Huron Port Franks

Great day on Lake Huron 6lbs Bow , on a blue and silver body bait 54 fow
  12. floatin rig

Pt Stanley Smelt is it possible?

Is there at all a Smelt run anymore in port? I really want to try dragging for some at night along the beach . Has anyone heard of it in the last few years , is it worth a try or am I just going to waste my time? Does anyone even rember what time they used to run now or in May? Any kind of...
  13. floatin rig

Pt Stanley

Sitting here looking out to the lake in PT Stanley wondering why I didn't bring my boat to go out out right now . No ice at the mouth by the pier or as far as I can see out into the lake . No ice down the river either !! Lots of ice along the beach front but nothing on the channel
  14. floatin rig

Good old smelts !!!

Hello , thought I would ask a new question on here , something that has been on my mind for some time , is there still a smelt run in the early spring? Fond memories of drag netting them at night with Bon fires on the beach .
  15. floatin rig

Ok which huts are better Jimmys or grangers ?

Looking for some advice who's got the better huts jimmy's or grangers? And better spots ? Thanks
  16. floatin rig

Ok which huts are better hummus or grangers ?

Looking for some advice who's got the better huts jimmy's or grangers? And better spots ? Thanks
  17. floatin rig

Lake O this Sunday

I'm thinking of going to Lake Ont. Sunday never fished there before no idea at all . It's going to be quit the hike for me to get there so asking is it worth the drive ? Still good fishing out there? Where to start fow? Etc kinda promised momma some big fish lol any help would be appreciated...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks