2. F Kempf

Looking for vintage gear

Hey Josh, PM me at Lakelisgar@gmail.com
  3. F Kempf

Off Topic Zombie Mice ?

Rats like to eat little mice.
  4. F Kempf

Off Topic Ice Fishing Rod Recommendations

I have 2 13 fishing tickle sticks. They work well and and the tip acts like a spring bobber. The only negative is that the tip will freeze up in cold weather so I generally use them inside a shelter or on warmer days.
  5. F Kempf

Looking to buy a Kayak paddle for x-mas gift, need advice

I wax my kayak paddle blades with regular car wax and the water falls right off . You can also place a short length of tape hanging off the blade at the paddle shaft. The water will run down before reaching your stopper. Hope this helps .
  6. F Kempf

Off Topic Yak question

I would suggest a sit on top kayak if you are going to be primarily fishing. I have a Wilderness Systems Tarpon 100 and a Winner Volader 3 kayak. Both are equipped with Garmin Striker 4 fishfinders. Both kayaks weigh in around 55lbs and are very stable in the water. If you bass fish and want to...
  7. F Kempf

Fishing Report Big Creek

Stomp, this is a historical documentary sent to me by my EMS co-workers. Strictly educational.
  8. F Kempf

Fishing Report Big Creek

No one is asking you to open the link. It is strictley informative and took place over 100 years ago.
  9. F Kempf

Fishing Report Big Creek

Has anyone been fishing big creek recently??
  10. F Kempf

Hey Stomp

Stick, WOW!
  11. F Kempf

Hey Stomp

12. F Kempf

Off Topic London boat show

My Proline Sport center console is constructed entirely with composite materials. No wooden stringers or transom to worry about.?
  13. F Kempf

Alumacraft vs Lund Pros and cons ??
  14. F Kempf

Just got back from the London Boat show. Can't afford a $50,000 Lund so I will be content to fish with my trusted Proline for another season.
  15. F Kempf

Feb3,st.bills.

16. F Kempf

Advice Needed: Gearing up for Walleye

The perch are there. Just a hint, they are not anywhere near the bottom. That when a good fishfinder makes the difference. F
  17. F Kempf

Chrome

"Stick" is the authority when I comes to fishing Big Creek. I can remember him working it more than 40 years ago.
  18. F Kempf

PHONE MONSTER

Lost a part of my Marcum camera panner to one of those things in Lake Simcoe this year. Those things east anything!
  19. F Kempf

Were you fishing on Lake Lisgar this week. Thought I saw a truck with you decals on it.

Were you fishing on Lake Lisgar this week. Thought I saw a truck with you decals on it.
  20. F Kempf

Friday old cut

Wow thats a real nice fish. Did Bob Izumi show you how to catch them?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks