Search results

1. E

Limits out of Port Stanley

Was a grind but managed a 2 man ticket Sunday morning 40-44 was stacked with fish Blue and silver rippling red fins did most of the damage off 4 colour lead. Purple deep diving bay rat picked up a few too. Was a beauty day in the lake!
  2. E

Solo Stanley Sept 7

Figured better get a trip in before this weekends knarly surf report! Launched and lines in by 2 o’clock. Rigger took half of all fish with pink panties spoon other almost half dipsy 3 setting 95’ back with blue and silver rr few fish on a Eriedessent deep tail dancer. All fish came out of...
  3. E

Bronte launch

Gonna hit sooner than later just wondering if the launch at bronte is back open?
  4. E

Prt Stanley Sept 4th

Headed out at about 5:45 myself and Eyefinder lake had a Britt walleye chop with a nice breeze. Stopped in 66 fow and sent out the lines with a mixed bag of body baits and spoons on lead dipseys and riggers as we have had a decent rigger bite as of late. Thermocline varied from 44-50 down. Set...
  5. E

Hello to all, I'm a new member here, however a long time follower. I figured it was high time I contributed to the site that has always provided great info and brought up topics of hot debate. I have been fishing from the word go I may have even dropped a line out for my mothers delivery nurse...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks