Search results

1. fishing girl pink

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Remember to hold your loved ones tight. Life is a gift.Play safe see you all next spring FGP♥️🎣
  2. fishing girl pink

Port burwell

Great day 4 man limit in 2.5 hours. Nice big fish today. 62 fow dipsy 205 back. Rigger not sure I didn't work the rigger. Lol. Amazing day.
  3. fishing girl pink

Anyone out at burwell

Just wanted to know how accurate wind finder is this morning
  4. fishing girl pink

Burwell

We had a great day. Lost lots at the back of the boat. 185 with the dipsy. Chrome rrf was great action today. 10 color led did well today too. Bumpy going out . Started fishing at 61 fow straight out. 63 was hot. ❤️🎣
  5. fishing girl pink

My girls

6. fishing girl pink

Minnows near Turkey point

Where to get minnows near Turkey point.
  7. fishing girl pink

Normandale

Is there a boat launch there. Is there good parking. Want to take the grandkids perching tomorrow. This is there first time I want them to catch.
  8. fishing girl pink

Port Glasgow

Out with hubby this morning got our two man limit. Body baits and spoons both worked. Caught the biggest sheephead I've ever caught today. Yes it was on led. Two silver and 1 bow. 150 back on dipsy. ♥️🎣
  9. fishing girl pink

Burwell

Got our 3 man limit today. 133 on dipsy and 5 and 7 led. Purple hot again today. Was a mess trying to get out didn't go fast too many logs in the lake. ♥️🎣
  10. fishing girl pink

Be careful burwell

Lots of logs coming out of the channel. Lake is a mess.
  11. fishing girl pink

Port Burwell

Great day on the lake. Took a bit to get out to 56 fow to start. First fish on dipsy 115 back didn't even have the other rods in yet. Kept trolling to about 62 fow. Purple and greens works well. Caught lots on the 5 color led a couple on the 7 led. Limit plus a bow. Great day on Lake Erie ♥️🎣...
  12. fishing girl pink

Minnows burwell

What marina is better to get minnows at
  13. fishing girl pink

Burwell this morning

How is the lake. Think of heading out for burwell. I just want to make sure windfinder is correct.
  14. fishing girl pink

Today any tips for burwell

Going out around 3. Fished around 40 to 48 for a couple of hours. Going to go back out. Happy Canada Day ❤️🎣
  15. fishing girl pink

Burwell

Anyone been out. I haven't been out in a week. What fow should I start at tomorrow. Are dipsy still working. Hopefully no line in the motor this time. Anyone else going out good luck.
  16. fishing girl pink

Fishing line

Not sure if it broke off of someone's pole or someone tossed old line over. Please don't do that. We had to pull all lines in lift the motor thank God it was calm. Hubby worked at getting out of the propeller for quite a while.There was about the size of a baseball. Could have been a lot worse...
  17. fishing girl pink

Great day

Great day with the grandkids on the boat. We caught fish the girls loved it. Greasy chicken and nascar where the ticket.
  18. fishing girl pink

Cold beer

First time I saw a beer boat lol
  19. fishing girl pink

Free fishing

Don't forget it's free this weekend no license required. So if you don't have yours you don't need it this weekend. Or you could take your kids or your wives out on the boat. I'll be out this weekend taking a little boy that has never been on the lake before. I'm so excited to see his face when...
  20. fishing girl pink

Inner bay

Great day on the lake. Sadie our new puppy did amazing so did her mom who out fished her dad. We kept 77 jumbos. We ran out of minnows or could have gotten more. The weather was great. My new rod I got for Christmas paid off. Most fish first fish biggest fish. I think he will let me come next time.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks