Search results

1. Leaky

Fishing Report Port Glasgow August 11/23

Great morning on the lake today, started in 56ft and it was hit and miss until I reached 66 fow. Finished off my limit here. Dipsey set on #3 out 108 ft with a green shoe horn spoon was my best setup
  2. Leaky

Fishing Report Port Glasgow August 11/23

Great morning on the lake today, started in 56ft and it was hit and miss until I reached 66 fow. Finished off my limit here. Dipsey set on #3 out 108 ft with a green shoe horn spoon was my best setup.
  3. Leaky

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Aug. 1/23

Fished straight out front 60-70 fow, and ended with our two man limit. It seemed slower than usuall, but anytime you can catch 12 walleye to bring home and throw back at least a dozen little ones it is still a great day. Top lures were a blue and silver RRF and that same green shoe horn spoon...
  4. Leaky

Fishing Report Port Glasgow July5th

Great weather today for fishing. Started around 7am and had a bit of a tough time getting anything to hit. I typically troll around 2.5mph. After it seemed like all morning with nothing I bumped the speed up to 3.4 Fish On All spoon day with Greasy chicken being the most productive...
  5. Leaky

Port Glasgow July 1st

Got out today between 430pm and back at slip by 8pm. Started a little east of Port in 40 of water and headed south to 46ft. turned around and stayed on the school here. Fish came in steady, lost a few and ended with my six. All fish came off the riggers set at 23 and 41ft down. The shoehorn has...
  6. Leaky

Fishing Report Port Glasgow June 25th

Left the dock just after six am and was in by noon. I caught more rainbow than walleye. It seemed like the rainbow were just past 50ft depth and the walleye were between 40 and fifty. I got 4 of the seven rainbow in the boat and all four of the walleye in. Released 3 rainbow for another day. A...
  7. Leaky

Fishing Report Port Glasgow June10th

First time out this year, setup at 35ft trolled out to 40 and headed west to the 1st windmil. Found a small school in about 45ft and stayed with them. 7 walleye and 1 rainbow. Returned the smallest walleye as soon as he was brought in. Most walleye hit the blue and silver red fin down 25ft on...
  8. Leaky

Small Gun Collection

Hello I have a small family gun collection to sell. Would like to sell all to one person if possible. I met someone last year from this board, I think his name was Wayne that I would like to make contact with again. Any help reconnecting with this person would be appreciated. Tks Rick
  9. Leaky

Off Topic Port Glasgow Trolling direction and under water currents

I am hoping that those that use the Fishawk probe might comment. I am fishing out of Port Glasgow now and have noticed that there seems to be people that like to troll north/south and those that prefer east / west. I am beginning to notice that I catch more fish trolling from east to the west...
  10. Leaky

Fishing Report Sat July30

Another good morning at Glasgow. Orange and green seemed to work on spoons and worm harnesses behind dipsey out at 90ft and the rigger down at 30ft. Smaller fish today. Great size for the fryer. Fished straight out 58-62 FOW. Rick L
  11. Leaky

Fishing Report Glasgow July26th

Great morning on the water. No bugs, not too hot, and the fish were biting. Picked up 12 walleye, and average size is getting bigger. Maybe 3 or 4 pounds. Best setup for us was 5 colour lead core off the planer boards with a blue and silver bandit. We found the fish straight out from port in...
  12. Leaky

Fishing Report Glasgow Wed 6th

Great morning on the water, slight east wind but overcast, so it stayed cool. No flies. Walleye made you work for them, but I managed 6 from 58 -60 feet of water. Still using worm harnesses with inline 2oz and 3 oz weights, and spoons on dipsy divers at 70ft out. Orange and green seemed to be...
  13. Leaky

Fishing Report Glasgow Sunday-3rd

Good weather this morning, a limit of walleye came from 50-60 fow, slow troll with worm harnesses and 2oz inline weights. ( TKS GPS ) I could not get as slow as others so I used a setback of 145ft, orange and green worked well.
  14. Leaky

Fishing Report Port Glasgow

First limit in Glasgow for me this year. Found a small school between 45 and 50 ft west of port. Surface temp. was 71 degrees. Silver/ blue RRF on a down rigger at 22 ft, and 5 colour lead with a green/silver spoon caught all the fish. 1 rainbow I let go to swim another day and the 6 walleye...
  15. Leaky

Fishing Report Monday Afternoon Glasgow

The water temps are up to 68 degrees. Still no sign of walleye for me, but the rainbow and occasional coho were active last night. Boated 3 for 6 with 2 rainbow and 1 coho. All fish were caught between 30 and 40 feet of water on blue and silver RRF flat lined 220 feet out, worm harness, and on...
  16. Leaky

Got out this morning and fished west of Port, out front of the Windmills. 2 walleye and 2 rainbow, lost one. All hit on RRF blue and silver on 5 colour lead. Water temp. is still cool at 60 degrees. That was my start to the year. Looking forward to eating some fresh walleye. Rick
  17. Leaky

Selling my guns.

I have decided to sell the guns I have collected over the years, but have no idea what is a fair value for each. Does anyone know where I can get this info, before I put them up for sale? Thanks Rick
  18. Leaky

A place to fish for perch.

By the looks of this chart info. the western basin continues to be the best place for perch fishing.
  19. Leaky

Off Topic Need Help

I am moving my new to me boat to my home port in Port Dover. I would appreciate any info that you all might have on marnia gas availability. I am interested in all places from Tobermory to Port Dover. I hope to make this trip in the next few days, again any info would be appreciated. Thanks Rick
  20. Leaky

Fished this morning from 730 to 10. The water started to pick up by ten so we cleaned up what we had and came in. 11 walleye, a couple sheep head and one silver bass. Started in 58 and trolled west and turned back east when we had 5 in the box. Stayed in 62 fow, it seamed slow but steady...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks