Search results

1. Leaky

Off Topic Anybody know?

120 for me
  2. Leaky

Fishing Report Glasgow Thursday morning 9/21/2023

Tks Scrimmy I am looking to downsize in the future and beginning to look around.
  3. Leaky

Fishing Report Glasgow Thursday morning 9/21/2023

Scrimmy, what would you buy if you were in the market today for a good used boat for fishing mainly solo out of Glasgow.
  4. Leaky

Off Topic Friday?

Scrimmy, thanks for taking the time for all these reports this summer. I would always look for them before heading out, and you helped me get on the fish many times. Rick
  5. Leaky

Off Topic Dipsey rings

Ring on for me. I think if you are targeting say 40 ft down, the diver with the ring on will be farther to the side of the boat when at the same depth as the diver without the ring. My boat spooks fish.
  6. August 11th Port Glasgow.jpg

August 11th Port Glasgow.jpg

7. Leaky

Fishing Report Port Glasgow August 11/23

Great morning on the lake today, started in 56ft and it was hit and miss until I reached 66 fow. Finished off my limit here. Dipsey set on #3 out 108 ft with a green shoe horn spoon was my best setup
  8. Leaky

Fishing Report Port Glasgow August 11/23

Great morning on the lake today, started in 56ft and it was hit and miss until I reached 66 fow. Finished off my limit here. Dipsey set on #3 out 108 ft with a green shoe horn spoon was my best setup.
  9. August 11th Port Glasgow.jpg

August 11th Port Glasgow.jpg

10. Leaky

Fishing Report Port Glasgow Aug. 1/23

Fished straight out front 60-70 fow, and ended with our two man limit. It seemed slower than usuall, but anytime you can catch 12 walleye to bring home and throw back at least a dozen little ones it is still a great day. Top lures were a blue and silver RRF and that same green shoe horn spoon...
  11. Leaky

Not Fishing - Propeller Options

Tacklebuster Before anyone can tell you the correct prop size you must take the boat out on the water and do a maximum rpm test with your current setup. Before going out determine the maximum recomended rpm from the manufacturer. Say they recomend max to be between 5000 and 6000 rpm by...
  12. Leaky

Fishing Report Glasgow morning 7/31/2023

Scrimmy Tks for the report, hope to be out in the morning.
  13. Leaky

Off Topic Port Glasgow Mess

With the grinder turning off automatically to conserve water, maybe a green flashing light could be mounted under the canopy and have it turn on and off with the grinder. That way people with poor hearing or people just to focussed on the task of cleaning fish might clue in that the grinder has...
  14. Leaky

If it is just a matter of people not starting the pump prior to shovelling walleye down the tubes, spend a little more money and put in a motion detector system that turns on the pump when ever some one is under the canopy and off when they leave, to make it idiot proof.
  15. Leaky

I personally clean my fish out on the lake as well, and enjoy a slow ride in while cleaning. All good things come to an end, and with this happening every year because of a few lazy people, it is really a shame. Too bad there was not a way to identify the offenders and ban them from using the...
  16. Leaky

Fishing Report Port Glasgow July5th

Yes it was hot, glad I have the cabin and canvas to provide shade. With the fishing we have here 3 or 4 hrs should provide some fish.
  17. Leaky

Fishing Report Port Glasgow July5th

Great weather today for fishing. Started around 7am and had a bit of a tough time getting anything to hit. I typically troll around 2.5mph. After it seemed like all morning with nothing I bumped the speed up to 3.4 Fish On All spoon day with Greasy chicken being the most productive...
  18. July5th.jpg

July5th.jpg

19. Leaky

Off Topic Port Glasgow cell and internet reception

Bell is no better.
  20. Leaky

Port Glasgow July 1st

Hey Red, the blueberry muffin spoon spoon has worked for many years, it always has a start in the lineup.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks