Search results

1. lebaron

Port bolster questions

ended up at Casey's, paid $25 for the car/trailer/minnows. I heard horror stories about trailers disappearing around the lake when not secured properly.
  2. lebaron

Puslinch Lake

Doesn't GrandRiverConservationArea own a piece of land there?
  3. lebaron

Port bolster questions

I'll be there tomorrow too. Planning to park truck/trailer at Taj, buy minnows and say hi, maybe some advice. I am nervous parking on the ice.
  4. lebaron

Off Topic Lake simcoe east side

Thanks for the info, turn out my partner can't go tomorrow so no fishing for me either. Hope for safe ice sometime this week. I hate going there on weekends
  5. lebaron

I'll take the ATV out of port Bolster, have you seen any pressure cracks that I should be worried about? How snow banks?
  6. lebaron

Puslinch Lake

I remember some guy died in a snowmobile collision while racing before the winter kill.
  7. lebaron

Puslinch Lake

Don't know about the whole lake but he has a decent house there 😬
  8. lebaron

Puslinch Lake

Wow! That's a bit frustrating. Thanks for your reply.
  9. lebaron

I'll be heading to Taj on Monday trying to avoid weekend jungle. I'll post report.
  10. lebaron

Puslinch Lake

Does anyone know how to access Puslinch Lake? I used to park on the side of the road and walk by the restaurant. Drove yesterday to check and the restaurant is gone! Everything is 'no trespassing'.
  11. lebaron

Off Topic Frabill Ice Cruiser 200 cover

Hi guy, I recently purchased a flip over Frabill Ice Cruiser 200 and I'm in need of a travel cover. Being so old I can't find info about which of the newer covers would fit. The sled is about 44"x66". Anyone could guide me to a right cover?
  12. lebaron

Fishing Report The cooch 2end outting

On the side of the Knight Ave., I didn't get any ticket but I've seen the car parked to close to the corner got one.
  13. lebaron

Parking in Kempenfelt Bay?

let's hope we'll get some ice on LPB.
  14. lebaron

Fishing Report The cooch 2end outting

got out of cumberland Beach on friday. Rented a hut with one of the operators there. nothing to report other then 3 - 8 inch keepers. tons of dinks.
  15. lebaron

Parking in Kempenfelt Bay?

Been there last time 4 years ago. You have to there early. Guest Road Parking Lot https://maps.app.goo.gl/LQdtpjRHX8brRHEU6
  16. lebaron

Off Topic Bill C21

fishing rods are next.
  17. lebaron

Fishing Report August 14 burwell

hungry little guys!
  18. IMG_20220814_090458406.jpg

IMG_20220814_090458406.jpg

19. lebaron

Fishing Report August 14 burwell

we dropped the lines at 58', no commitment until we reached 61'. we had to work +4 hours for our 2 man limit. worm harness on leadcore 6/7 colors got most of the fish. 0/2 rainbows. We also got the smallest ever walleye
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks