Search results

1. N

Where to go Sunday for fish ? Lol.

Long Pt pike fishin Sunday, can’t wait
  2. N

Long Point bass

yes sir, Paris to Brant Park, our double header a few years back!
  3. N

Long Point bass

Yes, St Clair cant be beat! You want giants in fall, i agree with ya!!!! I will be headed there closer to October.
  4. N

Long Point bass

Well , was out at about 7am headed to the far red and green markers ( 12.5ft) and started drifting, ( tube jig) and casting clackn raps. Had a few hits with the tube jig but figured it was a rocky or perch. Made 5 different drift lines all across the channel. NOT ONE BASS!!!! Water...
  5. 109.JPG

109.JPG

6. N

Long Point bass

this was last fall
  7. RIMG0452.JPG

RIMG0452.JPG

8. N

Long Point bass

heading down sat morning, strong winds and a lot of rain may have got em a little active. Cooling down at night now may have them thinking its time to start the feed for the fall. I will give an update tomorrow afternoon....
  9. N

Perch Report and Bitch, sorry complaint?

ive always thought if my paintball gun can reach you, then you too close! people wouldnt get sooo close if that was legal now would they...
  10. N

First trip 2016

my johnson did this last year, i took it in and my waterpump wasnt running strong enough, so when i gave it gas it would just kickdown and bog along. make sure that waterpump is really spitting out a strong stream, could be your waterpump gettn old..
  11. N

ANYONE BEEN OUT ON THE BAY YET?

no luck on sunday, water still a little cold , needs a good week to heat up a few degrees, it was in the 40s.
  12. N

Anyone Pike fish Inner Bay Yet?

we also went out sunday to find some pike, no luck, 2 real nice smallmouth tho..... water very cold
  13. N

thanks for info, sounds great, all i need is a few bites now, think im gonna troll for some pike, look for the camo aluminum out there nailing em....
  14. N

heading down Sunday now, look like its gonna be beautiful
  15. N

IM HEADING DOWN TO LONG POINT TO TRY MY LUCK WITH SOME INNER BAY PIKE FISHING. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS MADE IT OUT YET AND IF THEY HAVE HAD ANY LUCK? THANKS IN ADVANCE........ I REMEMBER LAST YEAR A LOT OF PEOPLE WERE HOOKIN MUSKIES!! IVE YET TO CATCH ONE MYSELF IN THE BAY, WOULD BE NICE.
  16. N

INNER BAY BASS

Anone been out this week fishing the N channel for smallies? Just wondering if its worth the trip down to lake on Saturday. Went out last weekend and did poor, 7 smallies , 3 guys.
  17. N

What's your gameplan for summer Smallies here in Big Bad Erie.

this weekend i plan to fish the north channel dropshotting leeches and/or using green pumkin tubes.
  18. N

grand river walleye

made the tour down to york on saturday, all i could catch was bass, my buddy did catch a walleye thou, pretty small. we started at sporting good rd dead end and walked down river, next time i think we will start closer to caledonia dam. lots of people fishing there, but saw no one...
  19. N

grand river walleye

i tried at the end of river rd by cockshutt bridge but no success, got to truck just before the downpour
  20. N

grand river walleye

Anyways............ any more walleye tips out there for the river?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks