Search results

1. Morecowbell23

After 4 weekends and 36 hrs of trolling

My buddy Andrew and I thought at 3 o’clock today we were never going to put a Musky in boat. For the last four weeks we would troll Lake St.Clair On a Saturday or Sunday for up 9 hrs with no success until today First was a nice pike that Andrew said broke the skunk on my boat that I placed on...
  2. Morecowbell23

Cracked graph screen

Picked up my graph today and found the glass cracked. From what Ive read so far you send it back the they sell you a refurbished unit. Anyone ever tried to repair one of these Lowrance elite 7hdi
  3. Morecowbell23

Boat still in storage

With the newer rules about the marina's opening up, has anybody heard about getting your boat out of storage and towing it home.Just what to get her ready. I live in London and the boats in Listowel.
  4. Morecowbell23

Any suggestions? Ran out of gas. Drifting between Pottahawk and Bluff bar.

Hello all, Ran out of gas out in the bay. Any suggestions on how to obtain gas or have it brought out here? Funny thing is we towed a boat earlier not knowing I was low. We're drifting southwest towards shore near the bluff bar. I'm in an 18 ft Sea Ray. 843-298-1484. (Long distance number)...
  5. Morecowbell23

Oem bellows repair kit

Looking for suggestions for Oem Mercury bellows repair kit. Apha one Gen 2 drive My research says the part number is 30-803099t. Thanks in advance
  6. Morecowbell23

Thermacell

Any input on the Thermacell. Pro's & con's, cost to run. Thanks in advance.
  7. Morecowbell23

Fishing for Eyes in the D

Andrew and I fished the river between 1-7 and managed out two person limit of eyes with a couple of farm animals and a very large sucker. Straight line jigging with translucent green and purple were the best.
  8. Morecowbell23

What happens when a pike swims off with your lure

Better to cut line according to this article. I would have thought it would take a lot longer. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/thunder-bay/what-happens-when-a-pike-swims-off-with-your-lure-1.3054082
  9. Morecowbell23

Things are heating on a Nippising again.

Check out the articles on Baytoday and Northbay Nugget
  10. Morecowbell23

Someone just post pic of a fire near pottahawk

Hope everyone is ok.
  11. Morecowbell23

Trolling and you caught a clam

Just got back from Nippissing and was wondering how a clam happens to clamp on while trolling?
  12. Morecowbell23

These guys are doing it.Wow

13. Morecowbell23

Winter Battery storage and charging

Just put the boat in the garage and removed the three batteries into the house. Just purchased a Noco Genius gen 3 bank charger and was wondering if it is ok to leave them on charge all winter while we are down south for six months. Should I be worried about hydrogen fumes with a gas furnace...
  14. Morecowbell23

Never run out of lures

More bang for your buck on the price of beer.
  15. Morecowbell23

Check this wind forcast site

https://www.windyty.com/spot/location/42.579/-80.430/name/Long%20Point?gust,2015-08-28-15,42.579,-79.415,9
  16. Morecowbell23

Charges laid on Lake Nippissing netting

http://www.nugget.ca/2015/03/26/charges-laid-in-gill-netting
  17. Morecowbell23

Catchy tune for the fisherman

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks