Search results

1. Marshall Law

Elbow Aug 5

Ahh! Ok. Thanks! I wouldn’t have guessed that one!
  2. Marshall Law

Elbow Aug 5

I went out on Saturday, by myself to the elbow. Dropped lines at 8:20, left at 1 pm with my limit of pickerel, 4 caught around 75 feet and 2 90-100 ft. The winners for the day were 2 on silver blue RR, leadcore 6 colour. 1 on dipsy 3 setting 110 feet out, pink panties. 2 on nascar, dipsy 1...
  3. IMG_6418.jpeg

IMG_6418.jpeg

4. IMG_6416.jpeg

IMG_6416.jpeg

5. Marshall Law

Long Point walleye.

I’m heading out this morn. I haven’t been out for a few weeks. I will give a report of the elbow, to Nanticoke.
  6. Marshall Law

Need some Dipsy Guidance

Ok. Those are great. I have spoken to a few anglers and just say they get their setup and keep running the same thing that works. Is that what you typically do? If I am targeting my markings on my sonar, I want to be able to rely on the dipsy chats. Thanks for this!!
  7. Marshall Law

Need some Dipsy Guidance

Hello. I am back to fishing the elbow from having many years off. I am trying to figure out my dipsy depths. Can you help? I am running braid, with size 1 and magnum dipsys. Usually at 0 setting to 2 setting. My question is, how many feet should I be letting out for my depths? Eg. markings at...
  8. Marshall Law

Fishing Report Elbow - Friday June 30th

I was also out at the elbow on Friday. 1 eye on leadcore 6. 1 lake trout on 10 leadcore.
  9. Marshall Law

Fishing Report Lower Grand Cats

Nice cats! That’s a fun day fighting with those beasts. Thanks for the pics!
  10. Marshall Law

Inner bay Sunday

ok, I won't feel so foolish sitting on my pontoon in my driveway casting to points on my lawn:-) Knowing the water is getting ready for me already.
  11. Marshall Law

Fishing Report Pike Sept 5th 9:30 am-11:00am

Wow! Nice pike! I was thinking about how calm it would be today out there after the wild weekend. I will be out on Thursday save some for me!!:)
  12. Marshall Law

@Reddog where did you catch the pike if you don't mind me asking? I was only out for 3 hours in the morn, but had trouble finding the pike...were you trolling or casting?
  13. Marshall Law

How do you bait your minnows on the hook?

I grew up running fishing charters out of port Rowan most of my life for small mouth & perch, I can tell you that live minnows catch more fish, day in and day out, than dead ones. I have seen so many fisherman sit on boats for way too long with dead minnows on their line, swearing that fish...
  14. Marshall Law

Lake water level forecast for today Mar.

Wow! Nice pic! I could only imagine what that ugly old lake would be like on a crazy windy day like the other day! I'm dreaming now of calm days and lots of fish in 24 degree weather on her. Come on nice weather!:)
  15. Marshall Law

Advise on Toon's

I have a 25' legend tritoon. With a 150 Merc. I love it!! I have 4 kids too. Water ski, pull tubes no problem, 40-60 mph. I also like rough water. I fish the inner and outer bay. I head out regularly in water 3-4' chop. Even when the fibreglass boats the same size are sick and tired of bouncing...
  16. Marshall Law

Best Retriever Ever

Lol. Awesome. Don't ruin the couch after the blast. Great dog, does he clean them too? Lol
  17. Marshall Law

Fishing Report Musky - Lake St.Clair - (1) 50"

Nice fish guys! What colours were you using?
  18. Marshall Law

Some Heading Out For Buddies

Wow. Those are nice!! What do you sell those for?
  19. Marshall Law

Bird Cleaning Services

Ok. Awesome. Thank you so Much! Do you have any contact info?
  20. Marshall Law

Bird Cleaning Services

Hi folks, my neighbour has some chickens they would like to process and do not know of a good place to take them to be cleaned. They have 15. They asked me if there was anyone that cleans birds in the Norfolk area. It seemed to me I drove by a guys house in St Williams not too long ago and he...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks