4. BigHappy

Moose draw

Cow unit 19 bow...3 points
  5. BigHappy

Boat Storage

Mine is out April 1
  6. BigHappy

VHF Radio D Class

So I am guessing you do the self study course but what about exam...I learn better on own time as I can take in the info that is important 😁
  7. BigHappy

68ers quiz!

8. FB_IMG_1610202078436.jpg

FB_IMG_1610202078436.jpg

9. BigHappy

looking for reccomendations on hunting crossbows..

I have the Excalibur raid 335 micro....nice and small at the limbs...not bad for weight either...came with everything packaged deal from new....the micros are alot smaller than the older ones by quite a bit
  10. BigHappy

Boat winterizing

4 jugs of antifreeze 15 and change at Can tire...as far as oils and the other things Extreme Marine
  11. BigHappy

Off Topic Security Cams

I also have the lorex wireless system ....works great
  12. BigHappy

Off Topic Hiring Help

I would think a fellow like Trevor might make a good first mate ( if his wife allows)...some people would not want a ton of money but just the experience.....
  13. BigHappy

Fishing Report Elbow July 25

I am wondering the same thing ..I have the Lowrance hds12...mine does not show the hooks like that...would like to know how to see them like that😁
  14. BigHappy

Off Topic Coming Down in Londontown

Raining off and on in long point
  15. BigHappy

Off Topic Poll Results - Thoughts

I think as most will whatever you decide Stomp is great...this site is phenomenal...thank you for your dedication and willingness to keep it going?
  16. BigHappy

This made me laugh

Too funny ...had to send to my native friends
  17. BigHappy

FOR ANYBODY WHO HAS THE FISHING BUG SARNIA RAMP IS STILL OPEN

I must agree with @Wave Runner
  18. BigHappy

Will trade...

Problem today is we are too clean....need the old days back...drink from a hose...wipe your but with newspaper...just silly how this has gotten blown up...
  19. BigHappy

New Moose Draw Coming

https://www.sudbury.com/around-the-north/ontario-announces-moose-hunting-changes-2120750
  20. BigHappy

Off Topic THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Says it all....life is a dog and we all wear milkbone underwear ....but as 68 members we all survive....????
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks