Search results

1. B

Looking for Advice - Blown Motor

Hey folks, looking for any advice or input you can provide - I got the dreaded call from the mechanic that my 99 Wilker Galaxie needs a new motor. Number 2 piston is totally gone, he figures from water damage. The number he gave me for a new motor, as most would imagine, was way more than I paid...
  2. B

New Brunswick Fish Chowder

Ok here is another “what to do with my fish” recipe that I always like to bring out in the dead of winter. My moms family is from New Brunswick so this is their Cod Chowder recipe that I substitute with whatever I have, walleye, perch, shrimp, scallops, anything goes. Highly recommend and...
  3. B

Stir-fried Walleye

Really enjoy seeing everyone else’s recipes on here, especially anything that doesn’t involve deep frying your catch, so here is my contribution. I was one click away from ordering Thai fish stirfry for delivery tonight but I remembered I had one bag of last years Erie walleye left. So here it...
  4. B

Fishing Report Mercruiser Help/Grand River Walleye May 25

Hi Guys, Wondering if anyone can help me out, my '99 Mercruiser 3.0 Alpha has been giving me hell since I brought it out of winter storage, ran it 2 weeks ago and then the other night again and same result. Soft to moderate knocking at low idle, and is giving me about 3/4 speed and rpm from...
  5. B

Beaching Fiberglass Boat

Hi guys, take it easy on me if this is a stupid question but....... Last summer I picked up a new to me 1999 Wilker Galaxie 17. Got it outfitted just as I want it for the way I like to fish, which is 90% Lake O/Erie trolling. Coming from a 15’ aluminum, I’m loving it for that kind of fishing...
  6. B

Fishing Report Port Maitland July 30

Fished Maitland just west of the fingers in 65-70 fow from 0600-1130. Finished 5-7, 2 nice ones 23" and 25" inch, and 3 smaller at 16-17". First fish came at 0700 off the rigger right over bottom with gold ripplin redfin. All other fish and bites came on chartreuse or green worm harnesses and...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks