Search results

1. R

Off Topic Saw this on a Lowrance Page

I have a lowarance hds 9 and was vaguely aware you could up load a pic but can someone walk me through the upload of the diver charts etc this is exactly what I need as I always misplace my laminated copy !
  2. R

Perch?

Thanks guys I will start with bluffs and go from there and report
  3. R

Perch?

Might be a long shot here but would anyone care to suggest where some perch might be for tomorrow out of long point?
  4. R

Maybe dumb question ?

Ok thanks guys makes sense I guess I was probably still going too slow .
  5. R

Maybe dumb question ?

Was out near light house this aft between tip and gravel bay... I trolled anywhere from 2 to 3 mph and everything in between and I could not go more then 5 minutes without either a sheep head or silver bass... I tried everything to avoid the constant reeling... I did manage 2 nice pics but after...
  6. R

Kicker question

Ok good to know I have a kingfisher aka formally harbour craft it’s heavy gauge welded and looks to be ok at the transom but I guess time will tell
  7. R

Kicker question

I have a 1997 Honda 8hp kicker on an 18 foot aluminum fishing boat....my question is how do you all support your kickers when underway? It has no power tilt etc just a lock when u tilt it up etc? I’m concerned about the brutal Erie chop and the pounding it dishes out, does anyone use some sort...
  8. R

Wind Conditions Thursday to Sunday

Out at lighthouse since 6 very fishable at the moment
  9. R

Fishing Report Aug 20th Elbow report

Hey pal I was out yesterday right in same area and found we had to work harder then usual... I found large areas where graph was blank and then I’d find some bait balls and hooks... I ended up staying only at 45-50 feet but like I said it was a lot slower for us... we probably should have went...
  10. R

Burwell tomorrow

Have to ask anyone heading out early am
  11. R

Trolling motor batterie

Hahaha no worries I got excited for a minute I would be trolling for days with those
  12. R

Trolling motor batterie

That’s exactly the info I need! Thank you so much... so for the price I don’t think I’ve found anything better then what north Erie marine has... anyone care to correct me?
  13. R

Trolling motor batterie

Ok perfect .... would you know the amp hours on them?
  14. R

Trolling motor batterie

Appreciate the responses... I have a minkota on board charger, three bank that is always plugged in...I have the 24 volt minkota terrova... wondering what specs u guys have in your batteries... amp hours etc????
  15. R

Trolling motor batterie

Hi guys.... before I ask... I’ve read all the previous posts about options for trolling motor batteries however nothing recent and I’m looking for all the help I can get. Currently I have a 24 volt set up, batteries are 115 ah with 180 reserve... First question... is the above batteries...
  16. R

Need help with chamberlains

Sorry about that... using mono
  17. R

Ok I’ll keep at it thanks guys
  18. R

I’ve read the previous posts about the adjustments needed in these things and I think I’m getting better BUT I still manage to either have the rod strike at times even with the vertical adjustment tight all the way and I’ve still dragged a fish or two? Can someone explain the idea of the line...
  19. R

Fishing Report Light house

Managed to get out between light house and gravely bay tonight ... east wind proved bumpy with some real rollers... only stayed 1.5 hrs and got 4 keepers in the box with. A few more lost in the waves. 5 colour lead, dipsy out 120 on 3 and rigger down 30 feet.... all caught in the 45-65 feet range
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks