2. R

Off Topic bait/tackle shops

H-H IN BRANTFORD IS OPEN
  3. R

Fishing Report Lake simco today

GILFORD STORE
  4. R

Off Topic CORDLESS DRIL;L

THANKS EVERYONE . I WILL HAVE TO LET SANTA KNOW. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD CHRISTMAS.
  5. R

Off Topic CORDLESS DRIL;L

LOOKING FOR ADVISE ON WHAT CORDLESS DRILL TO USE. HAVE 8'' AUGER WITH CLAM HANDLE. HAVE GAS AUGER JUST NEED SOMTHING FOR EARLY ICE WHEN WALKING OUT. THANKS.
  6. R

HERE IS MY HOME #5194436555 OR IF YOU CAN GIVE ME HIS # THAT WOULD BE GOOD. YOU CAN ALSO TEXT ME...

HERE IS MY HOME #5194436555 OR IF YOU CAN GIVE ME HIS # THAT WOULD BE GOOD. YOU CAN ALSO TEXT ME AT226 8024332 IF YOU CALL ASK FOR RICK
  7. R

London and Ancaster tackle swaps

do they only let so many in at a time.
  8. R

CHANNEL 68 DECALS

# 3 what do you think of charging one dollar extra and donating money to a charity .fishing for a cure.
  9. R

Thermacell

what is the difference between the mr300 and the mr450 besides $15.00 dollars.
  10. R

Port Dover Perch

ok thanks Trevor.
  11. R

Port Dover Perch

just wondering seen a guy with two poles on Saturday off of pier is this legal.
  12. R

Off Topic grand river brantford

hope you are staying dry.
  13. R

Off Topic Jiffy ice drill parts help

let me know where you are could use extra blade
  14. R

Homemade spud bar

just wondering how heavy are most spud bars. thinking of making one .how long is handle
  15. R

Port Burwell boat ramp

is ramp opened yet do you have phone number .
  16. R

perch derby

are they having derby in dover this year.
  17. R

Indoor 'outdoor' Yard Sale - Aylmer

is this sale bigger then one in port rowan. more vendors.
  18. R

callender bay

just checked regs. looks like every thing closes . thanks . g.mech.
  19. R

callender bay

is there any where in callender bay to stay .thinking about going up this weekend.are they still taking quads out or is shore line gone
  20. R

Advise on Toon's

have had 16ft. pontoon for 6 years fish burwell all the time. take north couple times a year.great with grand kids .if you have any more questions.let me know. live by delhi if you want to stop by.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks