Search results

1. P

Wife left me alone

I can’t be trusted on my own..
  2. P

Polar Kraft

Anyone running one? I’ve seen one that I like quite a bit and I’m considering downsizing from my Superfisherman. Pros cons, problems you’ve experienced? Any fit and finish issues, or cut corners that you’ve noticed, problems with warranty etc. Thanks!
  3. P

Garmin 95 UHD

Anyone using the garmin UHD? I saw a deal I might be interested in. I don’t care a whole lot about side or down image as I already have it, but good deal coming on a 9 inch screen and that appeals to me. How is the standard sonar image on the garnish? Good returns? I’m primarily a troller so...
  4. P

Cabelas sonar deal

They are selling the HDS 9 live for $1300. Sweet deal for anyone looking!
  5. P

Tough morning in the blind!

I don’t know how I do it…… far cry from the first part of the week!
  6. P

Brisket trimmings for deer burger

This summer was the first time I’ve ever saved all my brisket trim in the freezer. Generally I save pork fat off of loins that I cut into chops. Well I’m glad I did. I mixed it in with the ground deer meat and ran it through the grinder again. Absolutely delicious. I highly recommend for...
  7. P

Wanted Looking for Abu Garcia dragmaster ultra lite.

Looking for this reel. I just broke mine the other day and it’s been with me a long time. My favourite perch rod doesn’t seem the same. See pic, pm me if your willing to sell me one! Thanks.
  8. P

WTT 9.9hp Yamaha electric start for 15-20hp short shaft

Looking to trade a good condition 2006 Yamaha 9.9 electric start short shaft for a 15-20hp short shaft. No golden oldies please. A couple years older than my motor is about as far back as I’m willing to go. I can add cash for the right deal. Motor runs great. Located near Arthur but willing...
  9. P

Off Topic Zero turn mower recommendation.

I need advice on whats the best homeowner grade zero turn mower available at the moment. I’d like to do a pro grade but they seem to start at 7k which is a bit above the budget. Need to do a hair under 3 acres of mowing weekly, all flat ground. Thanks for your input. Also if you have a good...
  10. P

Off Topic Some municipal launches re-opening. Get on your local politicians!

More and more municipalities are cracking and opening up ramps. Owen Sound just buckled and will reopen launches Friday. Keep on your local politicians and make them feel the heat. All the experts are agreeing that being outside is not a significant transmission vector for corona. It...
  11. P

Huron guys a little help please

Folks, I'm up on Huron out of Goderich tomorrow. This is not a fishing trip but a visit with friends. I have fished all the tribs along that shoreline for many years, but never once have I taken a boat along. The kids are looking for one last tube ride before summer is over. Calling for NE...
  12. P

Rod reccomendation

On my last weeks fishing trip, I snapped the tip on 2 rods, for no apparent reason, right below the top guide, clean breaks. One was a rapala north coast, the other a fenwick HMX. This is the 3rd HMX that has just fallen apart on me. I've also had at least one rapala break for no apparent...
  13. P

Sanctuary

Fellas, I've hunted and fished the bay plenty in the past , but my last trip was probably 6-7 years ago other than a few duck hunts in the unit. I am taking my kids camping for the bass opener, but I am taking them out of school a day early and we will be at the point in advance. How much is...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks