Search results

1. fish17

tear in my clam shelter

Hi everyone. Had my hut all folded up in its carrying bag, auger blade caught the side of the bag and sliced thru 4 layers of my shelter. Anyone have suggestions on the best repair method? The cuts are only 2" long and obviously clean cuts. Just gonna stitch the slice in the bag but dont know...
  2. fish17

long point launches

Hey everyone. Curious as to peoples opinion on the best, most convenient launches for the inner bay? I have a small boat so it doesn't need to be a big marina type... Thanks
  3. fish17

Rondeau

Anyone fished Rondeau bay lately? Going to be there all weekend with my family.......and the boat!! :) Never been out there
  4. fish17

perch!

Discouraged after being skunked yesterday, got out today with a smile on my face. 2 of us landed 80+, 50 keepers, in 4 hours...guess thats fishing!
  5. fish17

S/W Ont ice fishing

Anyone plan on getting out this weekend? Anywhere beside long point or st.clair, I am talking small inland lakes
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks