Search results

1. live to fish

Port Bruce

Hey all just wondering if anyone is catching anything off the port Bruce pier? Was thinking about going down this weekend just wondering if it's with the drive. Thanks tight lines
  2. live to fish

Port Bruce

Anyone know how port Bruce is looking of the pier? Thinking about going down tomorrow for some cats or suckers. Just wondering if it would even be worth it driving from London so not sure how bad the mud line is. Thanks in advance tight lines all
  3. live to fish

Fishing Report Jan 30

Hey guys it's a bit late but Saturday Jan 30 me and a buddy went up to couch for the day meet 2 other guys up there and had a great day. Between the 4 of us we caught about 400 perch and kept 55 all over 10". Was a awesome day out found the school on our 2nd try set the hut up and had non stop...
  4. live to fish

Tweed musky

I had the chance to go up to tweed August 31- sept 8 do visit family and of course do some fishing. Just got time know to make a report. We fished a few different lakes including the bay of quinte. We caught a lot of perch, bass, and sunfish and one small walleye and a fresh water drum (kinda...
  5. live to fish

July 25th long point eyes

Few days late but got out for some eyes for the first time ever on Saturday made a run out past the point got out to about 160 fow and started fishing fished in 160-186 fow. trolled at anywhere from 1.5 mph- 2.5 mph. Left outta booths harbour at 12:15 and got back in by 8:15. Ended the day...
  6. live to fish

Port burwell July 1

Made it out today again with my uncle and cousins had a great day again went out to the silver barn area in 40 fow and didn't move all day. We got out at 6:30-3ish got 86 perch between 6 people it was a great day a little rough but not bad
  7. live to fish

Port burwell perch

Made it out today with my uncle was a really slow bite and extremely soft. We got out at 4:00-10:00pm. We started out by the sand hills in 40'-45' got a few then ran down to Hastings (our first time fishing there) started in 22' got a nice white perch and a few sheep heads then made a run out...
  8. live to fish

Port Bruce

went out today with my uncle out of port Bruce was out from 8-4:00 and got 3 yellow perch and a bunch of Goldie's (that we're all killed). We went everywhere fished anywhere from 15"-40" morning was very foggy but started clearing up by after noon.
  9. live to fish

Smelt fishing

Hey all just wondering has anyone been out for smelt yet I know they don't come in big numbers anymore but I also know they do still come in. Just looking for some info I would be going out to port Bruce or port Stanley so looking for info out of there
  10. live to fish

Rainbow trout

having the best start to rainbow season this year I have ever had caught 4 and lost one in the past 3 times I went out and only been out for a few hours each day
  11. live to fish

Port Bruce

Went down to port Bruce today channel was clear but the lake is still full of ice. A few guys where out fishing but only catching suckers can't wait till the cats start running.
  12. live to fish

Deer Creek

hey all I am looking for some info on Deer Creek decide to change my plans and go there on Sunday and try it out I have fished there once during the spring. I am wondering what guys use for bait there and how thick the ice is? Any info would be great thanks Tight lines Live to fish
  13. live to fish

Wildwood

just wondering if anyone has been out to wildwood yet this year? Just wondering how thick the ice is and how the fishing is
  14. live to fish

Question about smoking catfish

Hey all went out at port Bruce today just off the pier caught a few suckers and a little guy (maybe 10) got a nice 6 pound catfish that they gave to me. I have always heard guys talking about smoked catfish so figured I would try it out. But not sure how long to smoke it for anyone ever smoke...
  15. live to fish

Thames river

Hey all, I am thinking about going out fishing in the thames this weekend for some trout just want to make sure im in the north thames were they are in season anyone know if it is the north thames that runs through fanshawe lake? or were the north thames is located.
  16. live to fish

Good day at St. Williams

My and my buddy went out all day at St. Williams got quite a few fish i got 75 or so he got 45 ended up with 16 keepers one really nice big 13.5 incher weighing in at 1.4 pounds biggest perch i have ever caught. We were set up to the left of the big group of huts about 3.5 kms out and about 6...
  17. live to fish

perch fishing

Anyone now if they are catching perch at old cut i seen there catching them at St. Williams but wondering about old cut any info would be great going out tomorrow just wondering what would be best
  18. live to fish

old cut

just wondering if anyone has been out by ec10 lately how was the ice out there lots of snow on the ice? and how deep the water is out that way?
  19. live to fish

Wild wod

Hey Just wondering if anyone has been out at Wild wood lately if so how thick was the ice and how was fishing? Thinking about going out this weekend
  20. live to fish

St williams

Hi anyone know how St. Williams has been lately think about maybe going out tomorrow just wondering if it is worth a try or not also how far out are they fishing?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks