Search results

1. live to fish

muskie opener lsc

@mick yeah we got 2 guys me and my buddy so might try the planer boards as for spots any suggestions we where thinking about heading out of lighthouse cove if we can find a launch. I have never been there so don't know where to go what water depth do u suggest? Also how much of a lead of the...
  2. live to fish

muskie opener lsc

What did you use to catch the walleye if u don't mind me asking headed there Saturday and never been before going to try for walleye and muskie
  3. live to fish

Shrimp

I have used shrimp for cats but that is about it never used them for perch
  4. live to fish

Port Bruce

Yeah probs just going to go somewhere else instead
  5. live to fish

Port Bruce

Thanks guys will talk to the people I'm headed down with and see what we do
  6. live to fish

Port Bruce

Hey all just wondering if anyone is catching anything off the port Bruce pier? Was thinking about going down this weekend just wondering if it's with the drive. Thanks tight lines
  7. live to fish

catfish report

I got one yesterday on the D while jigging for walleye was about 8 lbs
  8. live to fish

Detroit River Sat.

I can't wait going out Sunday with Nick from pond predators his first year doing a walleye charter but he seems to be doing good lots of limits so far.
  9. live to fish

Help fiding minnows pls...?

Woodstock go to angling outfitters they might have some there
  10. live to fish

Fishing Report Big Inner bay muskie

Nice Muskie that is a true tank that would have been a awesome fight.
  11. live to fish

Looking for cats

I'm also wondering thinking about going after work one night if it's worth it
  12. live to fish

Fishing Report Crappie Apr.17

Use a one inche white jig works a lot for me and as for the depth u gotta try it out usually start 1.5-2 ft down and if you don't get them go deeper. Also twitch it every now and then it gets them to strike it better.
  13. live to fish

Fishing Report Crappie Apr.17

I went to my crappie spot on Thursday caught 15and kept 14 all over 10"
  14. live to fish

truck box rod holder

Good idea for sure
  15. live to fish

ANYONE BEEN OUT ON THE BAY YET?

Haven't made it out yet but good luck to you. Tight lines
  16. live to fish

Port Bruce

Dang it shoulda went just got around to looking at it know can't go anymore got stuff to do next time I'm going for it.
  17. live to fish

Walleyes "where are you"

I would say Detroit is orobs your best bet right now
  18. live to fish

Port Bruce

Thanks @Fishaholic and @fish4fun that helps a lot I'll just find somewhere else to go sounds like it isn't worth going. Gotta let the creeks get back low and get rid of that huge mud line then I'll try.
  19. live to fish

Port Bruce

Anyone know how port Bruce is looking of the pier? Thinking about going down tomorrow for some cats or suckers. Just wondering if it would even be worth it driving from London so not sure how bad the mud line is. Thanks in advance tight lines all
  20. live to fish

Deep Fried

So far I haven't found anything that beats fish crisp for me just the original and I add my own spices it's super good. My one aunt makes the only fish coating that's better for me but she don't even use a recipe so I can't even get it she just eyes it all.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks