Search results

1. paddle maker

The longest day of the year

Merry Troutmaseve tomorrow is opening day. Today is the long day before a day of anticipation and preparation. We check our rods and waders we untangle nets and dig up the back yard looking for bait. Today is also a day of reflection we remember seasons past the fish we caught the fish we...
  2. paddle maker

Are stickers really that expensive?

Does anyone know what the actual reason we have to carry paper in 2021 is I full sheet of paper for rabbits a full sheet for a deer lisence a second sheet for a control tag wh as t was wrong with stickers for the county card and the outdoors card?
  3. paddle maker

Pheasant license

Does anyone know where to get a county license for hunting pheasants and rabbits this year?
  4. paddle maker

Happy fishmas eve

Good luck in the trout streams tomorrow
  5. paddle maker

Who do i give money to?

Normally this tine of year i am bysy in the shop getting ready for fish and game yard sale. I lnow this isn't happening this year but i am still willing to donate whatvi would apend on a table. The question is who do I i give money to and how?
  6. paddle maker

Woodcock

I went out for pheasant and did not see any three apperent release sights oh well at least i didn't come home empty handed this time as i was getting ready to head for the truck i flushed a woodcock the old sweet 16 side by side went bang the burd dropped the dog retreaved it and it tasted...
  7. paddle maker

Any truth to rumors?

There is a story going around that NCC bought the haunarsh and has banned hunting in it. Is this true?
  8. paddle maker

Fishing report

Finally got the boat out Saturday. Son would rather play fortnight than fish so u went alone. Caught my conservation limit of perch plus a cat fish and a nuce size rock bass. Nice day perfect weather even the rain was warm
  9. paddle maker

Happy troutmas eve.

Good luck tomorrow boys
  10. paddle maker

Pepperette recipe

I tried making peppered yes for the first time last year. There were edible but not the best I have ever had. I am wondering if anyone has a recipe they are willing to share as I plan on making some more next week.
  11. paddle maker

Is there any ice on lake simcoe yet?

Is there any one running Huts up north yet?
  12. paddle maker

Gun safe question

Going hunting and taking my camper, if I put a hasp and a lock on the closet of the camper would that pass as a gun safe for storing guns overnight while I am in the camper with them? Shells will be kept in a locked tool box as always
  13. paddle maker

Out in the field

Got out in a field for a few hours today. Nothing came in, but It was nice to get out and give the doggies first experience. Hopefully next time he gets to bring one in.
  14. paddle maker

Is fishathon for a cure still a thing?

Hello all I am wondering if fish a thin still happens and how to get a hold of the organizers in order to donate a prize if anyone has information please let me know.
  15. paddle maker

How do you guys make it through the summer?

The summer is long after going all winter and spring fishing just doesn't cut it. How does one get through waterfowl withdrawal? Any tips?
  16. paddle maker

Whos getting stoked for saturday?

Who's ready for trout this weekend? I have a 10 hour shift but I'll be out right after church Sunday
  17. paddle maker

Who do we talk to about bringing back pike spearing

This the season for what used to be pike spearing season. I would love to teach my son this skill the way my father taught me. Who do we talk to about brining this sport back?
  18. paddle maker

St. Williams friday

Got out for a couple hours this afternoon ended up keeping 15 ice is still good off St. Williams . Water was murkey at times but the bite was constant.
  19. paddle maker

Fishing old cut

Went out to old cut today, rented a hut off Jimmy excellent experience. Great service warm hut great day. I recommend everyone check him out. Easy to find only outfitter on long point. Easy 5/5.
  20. paddle maker

Wanted non toxicity 16 gauge shells

Looking for a box or two of bismuth or tougnston in 16. I don't want a whole flat as I only use the old double once or twice a year. Does anyone know where to buy it by the box so I'm not putting out more than the gun is worth for shells?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks