Search results

1. fisherman6377

Collins Marina (Awesome)

Well made the trip down today to Collins Marina with my son to try for some perch. We Met Marshall first thing as we went in to grab our minnows and everything was great. My son and I headed out onto the ice with the snowdog and managed to get into a few fish including a pike my son landed...
  2. fisherman6377

Lake St Clair ice

Just to let people know I was out on st Luke's bay today and there was a good 6" of good ice out there. There were a decent amount of perch being caught today. A lot of little throw backs but did manage to bring home 31 between a buddy and I. Water clarity not great and the key today was...
  3. fisherman6377

Fishing Report Trolling Port Bruce

Took my nephews out today for there first trip. I figured we would speed it up a bit and play with the rainbows. We managed to put 7 rainbows in the boat and 1 walleye. Had a few more that came out of the water off the rigger and spit the hook before the rod even released. All in all it was...
  4. fisherman6377

Bluff bar pike and bass

looking to take the family out to bluff bar tomorrow for some pike. How has pike fishing been out near the bar? My boy is 7 and wants to catch a good pike? He loves trolling for walleye but asked if we can catch some pike a fish he hasn't caught yet. Any info would be great on where the pike...
  5. fisherman6377

Bluff bar

Hey guys just wondering how bluff bar would be on a N/W wind? I would think it would be fairly protected from the point but the winds do look pretty strong for morning. I was planning on going for some pike at the bar but if it gunna be real bumpy then I might hold back. Let me know what you...
  6. fisherman6377

Navionics or lakemaster chip?

I'm looking at purchasing a chip for my fish finder, wondering what one is better. I mainly fish Lake Erie out of Port Bruce, but sometimes longpoint. I need the chip more for navigating long point and wondering if and how well bluff bar and all the other shallow spots show up on each map...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks