Search results

1. simon sezz

Help with Labrador Breeders

We used New Scotland kennels in Blenheim for our red lab. Good experience and an excellent dog.
  2. simon sezz

New boat finally completed

Launch Marine Concepts did the SeaDek install. mike@launchmarineconcepts.com
  3. simon sezz

No it's sold

No it's sold
  4. simon sezz

Imported boat tariff

All boats, not just aluminum.
  5. simon sezz

Lower grand river ice tourney

Is anyone seeing schools of smelt in the river?
  6. simon sezz

Trolling plates

My Verado 225 normally idles at 650 rpm. When I activate the troll mode I am able to go as low as 550 rpm, which in calm conditions will take me from around 2.1 mph to 1.8 mph. Another option would be to change props.
  7. simon sezz

Leaving Port Dover Marina Yesterday Afternoon

Big heavy boat, very competent captain, 500 yards to river, and HE'S a stupid nut???
  8. simon sezz

Fishing Report Walleye - Elbow/Five Mile - Saturday, July 16th

This area has been like a box of chocolates lately. You never know what you're gonna get. Over the last few trips I've boated walleye, bows, cohos, chinooks, lake trout and even a musky in 90 fow. I've also seen and heard of a pike and brown trout on Saturday. Pretty awesome fishery right now.
  9. simon sezz

How Do You Catch Smelt?

Use a small piece of yarn. No hook needed. When they bite their teeth get tangled in the yarn.
  10. simon sezz

HOOVERS WALLEYE SHOOTOUT 19TH SEPT

As tournament rookies we weren't expecting the sort of results we had but once we found the fish it was game on. We had hits all through the water column but the bigger fish came from down deep. No consistant pattern as 7 of 8 rods took shots on body baits, harnesses and others. Purple was the...
  11. simon sezz

Where have all the Lake Erie smelts gone in the spring?

The Grand is loaded with them in the winter.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks