Search results

1. maytagman

Fishing Report Fri-Sat Burwell

Easy limits Fri and Sat 35-45' west of port...5,6,7 lead, small spoons. Dippys caught a few, lead bestest, released half dozen smalls each time also.
  2. maytagman

Fishing Report Burwell Sat May 27.

Launched boat, everything checked out aok, loaded gear, fished afternoon 4 hrs. 2 fishers, 4 lines, 2 walleye, 1 on a 6 colour, other 45' on dippy...small spoons. Friend boated 4 last couple daylight hours Fri. Did not mark much. Pic of 1st one, 2nd half that size. Its on.
  3. maytagman

Stanley Buoy

Is in and working
  4. maytagman

Not a fishing report

Once my ships in her slip, I fish and ignore my other boats...here's one JK and myself made from scratch last winter. The unseasonably warm weather has allowed us to test numerous times this fall and I have her dialed in not bad in this vid. Tomorrow...January is the last run...cant believe it...
  5. maytagman

Fishing Report Burwell Sept 17th afternoon. I am the KING!

Lmao, the sheephead king! Not to be deterred by negative reports we headed out fri 1 ish, 2 fishers, 4 lines, deep as 66', into 55'. managed 2 walleye and a shit ton of sheephead...didnt mind actually..... had a great battle with this one. The lakes starting to settle and clear again after a...
  6. maytagman

Fishing Report Burwell, Fri late Afternoon Sept 3rd.

3 fishers, 6 lines east of port 58-60', all spoon bite 4 7 colour lead once again, 2 dipys 170' on 3, easy 18 lost count of released...60-61 sheephead country! Was for us. Directional bite was best heading east. Couple of my spoons are about to be retired after a stellar catch rate. Included an...
  7. maytagman

Fishing Report Burwell Fri 27th, sat 28th.

Pounded out to my usual 64' fri afternoon(14miles) only to find the fish were not home at my 2 favorite spots, did not deploy board's, ran dipsy, lead core out the middle and riggers. 2 fishers 4 lines= 1 in cooler, dropped 2 (NO SHORTAGE OF SHEEPHEAD) and pounded back in to port 26mph.... 35...
  8. maytagman

Burwell, Sat 21st, Sun,. 22nd.

Family fishing trip sat 11ish 6 fishers, could not get 12 lines in the water(used 10) 40 landed, kept 18, fished 58-61, 7 lead, purple spoons were king, Stopped and swam twice, great day. Sun 9ish head out with 4 fishers, 8 lines, 6 lead, 2 dippys, started 61', did not like the traffic, never...
  9. maytagman

Fishing Report Burwell Aug 7th am.

3 fishers, 6 lines 7 and 8 lead, did not need the 10,s, 2 dipsys 150-170 on 3. Stopped and set up 62' could not get 6 lines out for 20 mins. kept 18, released a dozen smalls, few shit fish, a beautiful rainbow. Caught a few on body baits most on purple anything spoons. Check out the whopper...
  10. maytagman

Fishing Report Burwell Fri 23rd afternoon.

2 fishers, 4 lines set up 48' where directed by friends. 1 walleye 1.5 hrs later lots of baaaad fish. Picked up, boot out to 61'( 10.5 miles from port), few hours later 12 n 3 in the cooler, called it a day. 6-7 lead with purple spoons still the ticket for us.
  11. maytagman

Fishing Report Burwell Sat. July 10

Headed back to Sandhills Sat 11ish, 2 fishers, 4 lines, managed 6 walleye and 2 bows...4 hrs. Auto pilot broke, had to steer......LOL. Sat 6.30pm hooked up with my neighbor(Devin), 4 fishers 8 lines, all lead core 61' straight out.....24 in 2 hours, could not keep lines in the water, had to...
  12. maytagman

Fishing Report Burwell July 2nd, 3rd and 4th...head for the Hills.

Late Fri afternoon, break in the storms headed out for a few hours, 2 fishers, 4 lines, 8 walleye. Watched storms pouring on land, had rain 20 mins otherwise sunny. Sat 10 am start 3 fishers, 6 lines, 18 in the box. Sun10 am with the Queen, 2 fishers, 4 lines, kept 12, caught more. 6,7...
  13. maytagman

Fishing Report Burwell Sun, June 20

Fished 3 hours with my middle daughter today, managed 3 keepers, 2 walleye, 1 rainbow. Lake was 59f after the blow all week. Got her in by 11 to head back to Sudbury. 50 million bugs, tough fishing...I prefer a meter swell and wind over bugs! My buddy went to Glasgow and they smashed them...
  14. maytagman

Fishing Report Burwell fri 11th, Sat 12th

2 fishers, 4 lines, fri PM for four hours, 4 in cooler, 1 giant rainbow snapped my flouro leader when it somersaulted, straight out 51-55' 5 colour lead was best. Bow hit a dipsey 80' back. Sat, fished with Youngest daughter and boyfriend, arrived grandiose style 11am, tough from evening...
  15. maytagman

new toy

This year....friends say "you dont need one" but they have one on the dash lol.
  16. maytagman

Vaccine

Received my first dose today at the Paris fairgrounds, super organized and quick. Hoping to fish with more of my friends this season.
  17. maytagman

Stanley Buoy,s in

Wondered when they would place the buoy.......... https://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=45132
  18. maytagman

Mactier

Few friends fished, I built a duck blind, 1 4lb walleye, a few nice bass, and of course an assortment of hammer handles. They even located and caught world famous Billy Bass! lmao
  19. maytagman

Fishing Report Burwell Fri. 25th pm.

2 fishers, 4 lines..........lake flat, started 14 miles out, graph full. Managed 3... 2 on harness 63'down, 1 on a small spoon 160' 3 setting. Pulled boat, winterized and covered for season. Biggest perch I have ever caught.
  20. maytagman

Off Topic wx!

Want to fish this weekend like the rest of us..............I figure on going 68ish and fishing riggers on the bottom and 10 colour. catch what i catch. Now the sites we look to for advice as far as wind and waves go are as reliable as ever..................(they are all different) half meter to...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks