Search results

1. Schmick

Fishing Report New fishing partner

Congratulations! All the best to your newly expanded family!
  2. Schmick

Looking for Fed Premium 30-06 sprg 165gr BTSP ammo

Lawry Shooting Sports shows they have Fed Premium Nosler Partitions in 165gr. Not BT but looks like same ballistics. Good luck!
  3. Schmick

First trip from Burwell

What a great read! Thanks for the chuckles!
  4. Schmick

Fishing Report Detroit River day 2 & 3 with a Bonus

That last pic should be titled ‘Give us a kiss, luv’ lmao… just like dear ol’ Aunt Mildred…
  5. Schmick

Off Topic Finally got my shit together and set a date.

Congratulations Derkd. All the best
  6. Schmick

Off Topic Maple 🍁

Classic Shep…. Tongue as long as her whole head! She’s a beaut!
  7. Schmick

Off Topic R.O.C. Arrears

What could be more fashionable than matching your Truck Nutz with a set of Croc Nutz??
  8. E5218AB7-F4E5-4941-9B01-12C0D06491C4.jpeg

E5218AB7-F4E5-4941-9B01-12C0D06491C4.jpeg

9. Schmick

Off Topic R.O.C. Arrears

I’m in for ‘23!
  10. Schmick

For Sale Hunter’s Edge Mac Daddy Caddy Pack Out Chair

New condition swivel hunting chair with ammo/stuff box under seat. Very comfortable with silent swivel. Beagle not included… Asking $75
  11. Schmick

Slancy’s first Buck

Nicely done! Did she clip the liver and the deer filled up instead of dribbling a path to follow? I’ve had that before with rifle. Snap shot at a moving buck in a narrow window. Wait… walk… no blood… F¥€K! Go 30 yards in direction it went, and it had flipped over a log, dead as a door nail...
  12. Schmick

Fishing Report North Side of Lighthouse Aug 14

That tubing looks horrendously light for the tongue weight, I’m sure that boat puts on the trailer. 1/8” wall if your lucky. Looks like they put a squeeze on it where the side rails come together… you know… right at the failure point. Sure glad you weren’t on a bad stretch of road doing 110km/h...
  13. Schmick

Fishing Report Burwell aug 13

We were marking scads of fish on bottom with several in 30-40’, just weren’t interested. 12 bows, holy Moses, he’s putting on a clinic out there!
  14. Schmick

Fishing Report Burwell aug 13

We managed 4 nice eaters in 59’ and had 5-6 short strikers that failed to hook up. Cruised out to 62’ after it went dead at about 11am but nichts kam heraus….
  15. Schmick

Blue pickerel

We used to catch a few in West Arm from time to time. Funny enough, we actually caught a Perch with a blue tinge to it there once. I’ll try to round up a picture.
  16. Schmick

Fishing Report Live Port Burpwell with @hvyhaul -July 31

Sounds like you got hoodwinked, Stomp. Bill clearly had the mystical ‘Black Dipsey’ side of the boat! 🤣
  17. Schmick

1st Timer, Launching out of Port Burwell

That’s funny, I was quizzing a young buck I took out today as he has his boater licence. ‘What’s the rule on entering port??’…. Crickets… though I met a few ‘seasoned veterans’ on the water that should get the boating right-of-way sticker at the helm to remind them when they are obliged to give way…
  18. Schmick

Off Topic Curious. How do YOU clean your fish?

Sawzall is for the detailed trim work…
  19. Schmick

Winds Burwell

Nice one, Ozzy111. We ended up with 4 nice eyes, after missing a few short strikers on the worm harnesses.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks