Search results

1. Ramrod

The North

Sure beats arguing about boat launches and covid . I’d rather argue if those are walleye I caught or pickerel . They are walleye btw
  2. Ramrod

Niagara River

Thinking about heading down to Niagara River in the next few days . Anyone been lately ?Curious about water conditions
  3. Ramrod

Thinking about downsizing boats

I'm thinking about downsizing from a 19' Starcraft islander to a 16' legend Excalibur or similar. My question is will it still be possible to safely troll Lake Erie ?
  4. Ramrod

Colchester

I'm thinking of trying my luck for walleye out of colchester. I've never been down that way so just looking for advice on depth or good baits for this time of year or if it's even worth a 2 hour drive?
  5. Ramrod

Leadcore question

Just wondering when using leadcore how does the dive capacity of a lure ( example a husky jerk) factor in to how deep the lure runs?
  6. Ramrod

Lake O advice?

I'm looking to get out one last time for the year this weekend for some salmon/trout trolling. I'm debating between Bronte or Jordan / Port Dalhousie . Any advice would be appreciated !
  7. Ramrod

Lost

If anyone catches a walleye with a purple dream weaver spoon and 7 colours of lead attached to it please let me know . Last time I will buy a pre spooled reel !
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks