Search results

1. Ramrod

Port Burwell Marina’s New Slogan???

You gotta admit it's kind of a catchy slogan .
  2. Ramrod

Legend 18xtr troller

I looked at Legends and found the same thing . The price for the package advertised is underpowered . I also did a lot of reading and found a lot of people had customer service issues with legend . I ended up going with a Smokercraft very pleased with it .
  3. Ramrod

2 in a boat from different homes

Isn’t it funny many of the people protesting 8” away from each other are the same people that would of blamed you for killing elderly people by going out of your house 2 weeks ago. Weird how that works
  4. Ramrod

The North

Never had much luck On Georgian Bay . Fished quite a bit around the Midland / penatang area . Caught bass and pike never any walleye
  5. Ramrod

The North

Around Chapleau. I’ve saw some lakes still iced over last week , but I think they are all open now . It’s been warmer here then home most days . Good luck walleye fishing
  6. Ramrod

The North

Sure beats arguing about boat launches and covid . I’d rather argue if those are walleye I caught or pickerel . They are walleye btw
  7. Ramrod

Off Topic Something to think about.

Trevor if you can read this I’m not sure if you’re a senior or not but I thought of you when I read this today . https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/health/coronavirus/feds-sending-seniors-one-time-payment-of-up-to-500-as-part-of-new-covid-19-aid-1.4935514
  8. Ramrod

Not really . I understand your want for more money and can sympathize with your situation . That being said Cerb is for people that are out something over covid , retirees and people on disability aren’t out anything as you said nothing has changed . Also not every retiree lives on the...
  9. Ramrod

“do you know what has changed for me during all of this? NOTHING!!! Stay at home as much as possible? Ok, I've been doing that for the last 6 years.” “Do you know what people like me who are disability pension recipients, or those who have retired and receive old age pensions are getting...
  10. Ramrod

Lets see your first boat.

HAHA No dice but that would of been a nice finishing touch .
  11. Ramrod

Lets see your first boat.

I don’t have a picture but it was a 1960s Arkansas Traveler with a 60 hp Chrysler . This might of been awesome in 1960 not so much in 2004 . I painted it and upholstered the seats with faux black snake skin . Not a good idea in the sun . I was a legend in my own mind . Got me hooked on boating...
  12. Ramrod

I realy dont get it

This coming from someone who in a condescending manner explained the word enamoured to me . Because a conservative must be too dumb to understand such a big word , then suggested I leave the country hahaha
  13. Ramrod

I realy dont get it

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/6885827/toronto-restaurant-backlash-coronavirus-comments/amp/ Better not doubt quarantine you will end up in the paper
  14. Ramrod

Off Topic MORNING HUMOUR

Bleach humour is the cleanest .
  15. Ramrod

Off Topic MORNING HUMOUR

Isn’t it ironic someone who can’t spell quiet calling someone else an idiot ? Asking for a friend
  16. Ramrod

Off Topic MORNING HUMOUR

I’d leave in a second . You giving out green cards ? Look up the meaning of enamoured on google did ya haha . You are either simple or a liar if you believe Trump suggested injecting Lysol . I have my thoughts on what one you are .
  17. Ramrod

Off Topic MORNING HUMOUR

18. Ramrod

Though times

Yea it’s pretty rhough !
  19. Ramrod

Off Topic MORNING HUMOUR

20. Ramrod

Off Topic Fish'n Canada has started a petition to ban fishing in Ontario.

I was just acting like a little Whiny bitch. Little whiny bitches get U’s and A’s confused while typing ??‍♂️
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks