Search results

1. W

DU Dinner September 15th ?

Got an email today saying the supper is on September 15.
  2. W

Off Topic No update on body found?

Human remains located in Lake Erie waters in October identified Ontario Provincial Police in Norfolk County say they now know the identity of a person whose remains were found in the waters of Lake Erie near Long Point last October. CANADA 7 HOURS
  3. W

Off Topic Bill C21

What does this have to do with Doug Ford?
  4. W

Fishing Report Another productive day.

He fishes Port Bruce pier.
  5. W

Off Topic Webcam of lake ontario

http://www.lakerart.com/links.htm This has all kinds of webcams.
  6. W

Off Topic Bugs and insect repellent?

Ultra Shield in a black bottle or Bronco in a white bottle.
  7. W

Sporstman show in pt rowan

That advertisement is from 2019.
  8. W

outdoors card

Wasn't supposed to show up until mid February, but came in the mail today!
  9. W

LPWMU in the morning.

How did the marsh fair?
  10. W

Hunting the unit

It would be nice if the information was updated to this year.
  11. W

Spring Migration

Swans flew through St Thomas today heading west, probably close to a thousand that I saw.
  12. W

What is the AGM Date for the LPWA?

April 7, 2018 9-noon
  13. W

duck id

Long -tailed duck, used to be called Oldsquaw.
  14. W

Dove Hunt

Dial the shot size down. 6 or 7 is more than enough.
  15. W

Port Rowan Friday

Sure it's his site, but if he looks for fights over such vague statements he is setting the ground work for everyone to "tee off" on anything they don't like the wording of. There has been enough stupid bickering lately without the "owner" causing a stir over that statement. The rules should...
  16. W

Port Rowan Friday

Speaking of the kind of wording...........I didn't see anything that was nearly as derogatory as this statement. This isn't the school yard, just relax.
  17. W

ducks geese regs

It depends on township laws regarding Sunday hunting and further to Mooner, if there is Sunday hunting, there is no late season in Feb.
  18. W

Long Point Waterfowlers' Association AGM 2014

If people are writing stuff against what is contrary to the site rules, gas them. Otherwise its more fodder for the "old boys club." I don't have a clue who this guy is but would love the opportunity to shoot a swan if I so choose.
  19. W

Mute Swan Hunt

How do the people who would be up in arms about a big white bird being injured along the causeway know the difference between a Tundra, Trumpeter or Mute? You can't pick and choose. If the numbers support it, we should have the opportunity.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks