Search results

1. cobo

Fishing Report Perch

lake was a little bumpy but only half a mile off collins
  2. cobo

Fishing Report Perch

Finally got down to the bay today for some perch.Launched out of Collins Harbour. The ramp is good and the minnows are better.The water is a little murky but fishable we managed 80 keepers between two of us lots of dinks so some sorting.
  3. IMG_0775.jpeg

IMG_0775.jpeg

4. cobo

Longpoint perch

I would say water clarity was excellent the fishing was great the catching not so
  5. cobo

Off Topic Slab grabber suggestions

Most of the sizes work well i prefer a 2 1/2" silver with a chartruse bead
  6. cobo

Auto pilot

Wow that sounds like it would take over an hour to turn 180 degrees can you just shut it off to make your turns manually
  7. cobo

Info on boat trailers

What ever trailer you choose I highly recommend getting oil bath wheel hubs my trailer is 15 years old never had a wheel off
  8. cobo

2002 Lund 1700 Fisherman

9. cobo

My New Perch Rig....

I like it looks simple and shouldn't snag up on itself i think i might have to make a couple hope you don't charge royalties
  10. cobo

Help me choose

I steer my boat with my minn kota bow mount with GPS tracking .The control is around my neck can let it steer or adjust on my own.I only run it at 20% power just enough to steer and lasts all day. The kicker is just locked straight and set for speed
  11. cobo

to kicker or not

I troll all day with a 140hp four stroke no problem I don't know how well a two stoke would work
  12. cobo

2015 Perch Possession Limit

it used to be all you needed was proof that you fished for two days as in a motel bill or two days bait receipts when you fished on lake simcoe
  13. cobo

Port Burwell Sept 10

Went out for perch today fished east of port in about 37 feet of water. Got a three man limit with a lot of sorting not many jumbos.Still a good day
  14. cobo

Saturday at Burwell

Had a good day today after being skunked last sat we managed a two man limit plus some monster sheephead and about a dozen silver bass Walleye came on ten color with a greasy ckicken and 120 to 150 back on #1 dipsy on a three with an orange crush best part was only 8 miles out in 56-57 ft of...
  15. cobo

Grand river

how far out do you have to go to get to 60 ft of water off port
  16. cobo

burwell july 21

had a decent day today 12 eyes and 5 bows first trip this year left port with the lights on and headed south to an old waypoint set up in 58 ft and headed out to 65 greasy chicken was best 35 down on rigger 6 colours on planer boards 120 back on dipsey on 3 gold rippers on the riggers when the...
  17. cobo

burwell sept 16

not a bad day slow to start but ended up with 7 eyes 2 bows greasy chicken on 10 colour and orange monkey puke 52 down on the rigger worked best 57 to 59 feet of water sw of port 2.9 to 3 mph on the gps there are still a few fish out there
  18. cobo

burwell 19 am

limit of eyes by 10:30 everything worked but 9 colors of leadcore was hotest 59 to 60 feet of water greasy chicken wing best lure
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks