Search results

1. B

Elbow lakers advice

Got a dozen there on Sunday in 90 fow, all but 1 came on riggers with spoons and a slider, only 1 fish on a dipsey. Nothing on RRF. Ball down 75-80, sliders took several fish so they arent all laying on the bottom. Black and white spoons.
  2. B

Future of erie fishing.....

How do you target the larger eyes? Maybe i'm spoiled from the great fishing lately but I'd like to mix some size into the endless 1-3 pounders
  3. B

Lake Superior

:eek::eek::eek:
  4. B

Fishing Report Walleye Sept 5 at the Lighthouse

The token rainbow. We've got 12 pics and a bow at least 3 weekends so far. Adds a little excitement when they come flying out of the water.
  5. B

Sunday 3 to 6 pm Elbow

Amazing. We came off with two limits just as you were going out. Spoons were quiet for us, we got almost everything on redfins, gold was producing. We got our limit, but at nowhere near your catch rate. No bows, lakers or farm animals.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks