Search results

1. JASON83

parking @st.williams

where can u park at st.williams to take quad out and how much for parking thanks
  2. JASON83

Thinking about doing a ice fishing trip any suggestions

me my wife and friends and 2 kids looking to go ice fishing trip for friday to saturday end of january or febuary thinking about bay of quinte or lake simcoe looking for reccomendations and looking for a outfitter where we could stay on the ice over night thanks jason
  3. JASON83

burwell saturday and sunday pics

went out saturday night trolled for 5 hours manged 3 pics and 1 bow 59fow sunday went back same spot picked up 3 more pics lots of silvers out by sandhills all nice size pics 7-8 lbs was a beauty day on the lake
  4. JASON83

What a storm

Lots of damage to these feel sorry for the owners boats on rocks in Bruce and boat getting pulled out in burwell
  5. JASON83

HOW'S THE ICE

JUST WONDERING ANYONE HAS BEEN OUT SINCE THE RAIN AND HOW MUCH WATER ON THE ICE WAS THINKING OLD CUT THIS WEEKEND
  6. JASON83

ST WILLYS OR OLD CUT

JUST WONDERING IF ST WIILYS WOULD BE BETTER TO GO OUT OF OR OLD CUT OR IS IT HIT AND MISS BOTH SIDES LOTS OF POST ABOUT ST WILLYS SIDE NOT TO MANY OLD CUT ANY INFO WOULD BE GREAT THANKS JASON
  7. JASON83

GOING OUT TOMORROW OLD CUT

HOW IS THE FISHING OUT OF THE OLD CUT AND IS THERE ANY SNOW MOBLIES OUT ON THE ICE TO DC 10
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks