Search results

1. Geordon

SOLD....Anyone looking to start or expand their diver spread?

I have brand new in box, all foam filled assorted of cans, reds, and bluebills. 2 Xl tanker bags , and rigem accessories..
  2. Geordon

Make Your Own Decoys

I was just wondering if anyone makes their own wooden decoys? I have some templates that would have been used to make decoys for in the bay and had a few questions for you.. thanks
  3. Geordon

Walk-Outs

Just curious if anyone has been using the walkouts and seeing any birds? Hoping to make the long trek this weekend. Thanks in advance. Was thinking of 5 or 42.
  4. Geordon

? Beretta ??

Just wondering if anyone uses a Beretta a400 extreme?? I don't know too much about berettas compared to browning and remington semi-automatics Any input would be greatly appreciated Thanks, Geordon
  5. Geordon

Walk outs

I am assuming most members on here do not use the walkout blinds but was just curious if anyone has been out to them in last few days and thoughts on how they might be once the temperature gets back up to the +10 mark ... Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated .. Geordon
  6. Geordon

Hahn Marsh

I was just curious if there is a good website to give information about hunting at the Hahn Marsh by Port Rowan. I have tried looking but have come up with nothing . Is it a hard place to get a blind during the duck season? Thanks for any help
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks