Search results

1. Kevin Smith

st williams

Went down to the bay fished from sun up to 12. The water was a little murkey. Not good fishing ended up with 9 keepers and lost a pike. I was out 2.5 km and to the west a bit. Was woundering did anyone find any schools of perch? All the fish I got were singles no schools.
  2. Kevin Smith

Hastings june 21

Well east wind aint a bad thing. Launched the boat and headed out to 30 fow. Threw the anchor out and bang was on the perch. Fished from 7:30 and was limited out by 9:30. Good morning for being east wind.
  3. Kevin Smith

TOM #2 Finally Down

Well was in the turkey woods at 5 this morning Heard 5 differnet gobblers. So i set up in the bush to the first gobble i heard and by 6 had this joker coming in on a string. I can tell the bigger 1 is still in there cause look how bad this one is beat up. Only had 8 tail feathers lol.
  4. Kevin Smith

Turkey Hunter Uses other Turkey Hunter blind

Well took my 12 year old daughter out today. Set up my decoys and we wait for daylight. 1 hen pops out of the bush and we watched for about 20 minutes. sat in the turkey blind till about 8 nothing else came out so i went out to get my decoys to discover some ass hole shot a turkey out of my...
  5. Kevin Smith

apr 26/14

well saturday morning was set up with the wife to try to get her first gobbler. The turkes were going nuts in the roost. The toms hit the ground and made my first call, it answereed. the tom came in behind the turkey blind and let a gobble at 5 yrds. the wife about jumped out of her seat. he was...
  6. Kevin Smith

2012 buck

7. Kevin Smith

burwell sunday

head out to burwell this morning set up in 54fow, didn't take 5 min and the lead core went off. got a nice eye on a rippling. start to head east at 57 fow water to another eye on a worm harness. any way long story short ended up with 5 eyes and a bow by 12:oo. lost a eye and a bow at the boat...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks