Search results

1. Kevin Smith

st williams

Went down to the bay fished from sun up to 12. The water was a little murkey. Not good fishing ended up with 9 keepers and lost a pike. I was out 2.5 km and to the west a bit. Was woundering did anyone find any schools of perch? All the fish I got were singles no schools.
  2. Kevin Smith

Port Burwell 23rd in 46 ft of water

I was out there also today in 55 t0 57 fow water we got 7 eyes and 1 rainbow all on leadcore and dipseys
  3. Kevin Smith

Norfolk Parking By Law

So can i park on Hastings road or no is all i want to know? Or can i park on the corner on the north side of hastings
  4. Kevin Smith

Conditions today

how u making out down there fawnslayer? Mite give it a try saterday morning?
  5. Kevin Smith

Hastings june 21

2 man limit
  6. Kevin Smith

Hastings june 21

Well east wind aint a bad thing. Launched the boat and headed out to 30 fow. Threw the anchor out and bang was on the perch. Fished from 7:30 and was limited out by 9:30. Good morning for being east wind.
  7. Kevin Smith

Big Dave ?

Dave will be going off of hastings in the morning how deep are the perch?
  8. Kevin Smith

Saturday May 31 Perch

Hastings?? Brother in law went last weekend got only 25 went to 40 fow
  9. Kevin Smith

TOM #2 Finally Down

Ya thanks can't wait till he can get to go lol
  10. Kevin Smith

TOM #2 Finally Down

Here is hunter and myself with tom #2
  11. Kevin Smith

TOM #2 Finally Down

this is his beard
  12. Kevin Smith

TOM #2 Finally Down

Well was in the turkey woods at 5 this morning Heard 5 differnet gobblers. So i set up in the bush to the first gobble i heard and by 6 had this joker coming in on a string. I can tell the bigger 1 is still in there cause look how bad this one is beat up. Only had 8 tail feathers lol.
  13. Kevin Smith

Turkey Hunter Uses other Turkey Hunter blind

my blind is on private land and is posted no trespassing i woulkd never set it up on public land
  14. Kevin Smith

Ya I guess I am lucky that mine was still there. Y can't ppl respect other ppls stuff we are all hunters. My guess it was a young hunter who has no respect. Hopefully karma bite these ppl in ass
  15. Kevin Smith

Ya they probably won't come back and if they do they will be getting a surprise at my blind lol.
  16. Kevin Smith

Well took my 12 year old daughter out today. Set up my decoys and we wait for daylight. 1 hen pops out of the bush and we watched for about 20 minutes. sat in the turkey blind till about 8 nothing else came out so i went out to get my decoys to discover some ass hole shot a turkey out of my...
  17. Kevin Smith

gobbling

i have gobbling going on every morning i been out. Going to take the daughter tomarrow morning to try to get # 2 Tom
  18. Kevin Smith

Opening Day Turkey 2014 Success - 1 Tom and 1 Jake down caught on GoPro Video

cool video paul i have to get one to make some vidoes
  19. Kevin Smith

2012 buck

ya its on the wall and yes the score was typical
  20. Kevin Smith

apr 26/14

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks