Search results

1. F

Dunnville ice

Anyone have any updates on ice conditions in Dunnville? Looking to get out. I know fishmasters is having a little tourny but haven't heard if it was canceled so i would think the ice is still good!
  2. F

Detroit river shore fishing?

Anyone try shore fishing on the Detroit river? Where do you fish from? Any luck in the past? With all this time the next few weeks, thinking of a rd trip. Any advice? Thank you
  3. F

Fishing with boards and mast

Does anyone have a preference when fishing with boards? I have been using lead core the last few years but hearing and seeing alot of other ways. Lead core is hard to change up on the fly if fish are higher or lower. Watched alot of videos with inline sinkers, clip on sinkers, tripsys and...
  4. F

Fishing East end questions?

For years now I have fished Burwell and Bruce for eyes. Fishing always started mid to near the end of July. This year I would like to fish Dunnville and Port Colborne more. Can anyone tell me when the trolling starts in these areas. Hoping to get an early start.
  5. F

SLA Walleye Tourny

Anyone fishing the SLA walleye tourny out of Bruce. I hope to be. Weather looks good, fish are biting. Should be a good day.
  6. F

444 Walleye Tourny

Well just signed up for my second go at the 444 Walleye tourny in Port Colborne. Learned a few lessons last time so I hope to put them to the test. First lesson was speed. 2.5-2.75 in Burwell is common but too fast in the tourny. Was told 1.5 -2.0 max. Second lesson was no spoons. Again Burwell...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks