Search results

1. quackers

Fishing Report Crappy day for fishing!!

That fryer..🤩 You're not playin.....
  2. quackers

Fishing Report Perch - LP Inner Bay - Tuesday, April 16th

Or...is the perch fishing no good, so no one's going, so the perch fishing's no good?...🤔
  3. quackers

Port Glasgow 2024

Thank our Federal Government for their tireless efforts to devalue our currency and turn us into a have-not Country...
  4. quackers

Cellphone protection on the boat

Amazon.ca https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=phone+floating+strap&crid=2H7OXXEWS72VZ&sprefix=Phone+floa%2Caps%2C189&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_1_10 I've seen them at Sail too.
  5. quackers

Cellphone protection on the boat

Waterproof Samsung and a phone floaty.
  6. 716iG9Mr0qL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

716iG9Mr0qL._AC_UY1000_.jpg

7. quackers

Off Topic Massive Insurance Increases

I raised my deductible to $5000 and it reduced the premiums by $250 a year. With the cost of things, what's really going to happen that I'd use insurance for that'd be less than $5000 anyways was my thinking.
  8. quackers

Trolling motor batteries

A friend had a Lipo RC battery start to smoke in his kids bedroom. Fortunately they were home. It'd mean new on board chargers for me, plus the battery cost. The cells of even the US manufactured lithium batteries are still made in China. Something in a boat that can be damaged by getting banged...
  9. quackers

Trolling motor batteries

I'm going with 31 series AGMs for repowering this spring for my 36v Ulterra. My local mechanic sells Magnacharge and rates them better than the Interstates he used to carry. I don't trust current lithium technology to not burn my boat down. AGMs don't lose power stored and aren't affected by the...
  10. quackers

"Pickerel Point" Thamesville Question

Hareng Rouge...🤐
  11. quackers

Off Topic Pleasure Craft License Renewal

Wait, what? You're not paying to log in here? 😟
  12. quackers

Off Topic LPB. ice

Hope they have a good dog with them....😉
  13. quackers

Finally got my hut

Very nice! A porch light would be nice a touch..:D
  14. quackers

Off Topic LPB. ice

Adding the boat throw rope bag to the ice fishing gear is a great idea. A friend went into the water through a pressure crack off of Hawkstone on Simcoe a few years ago on his old 3 wheeler. Floater suit popped him up and the Wheeler floated upside down. He got a little wet and the Wheeler was...
  15. quackers

Good Job Prospect!!

42 week contract, $45,000, skilled tradesperson, good luck with that...😄
  16. quackers

Off Topic Health care system needs drastic overhaul.

Pray you don't get sick. If you're elderly you're at the bottom of the priority list. If you can't advocate for yourself or have a family member who knows the system, you're screwed. The 500,000 immigration target per year and 300,000 foreign student visas adding to a system where a high...
  17. quackers

New Fishing Regs

What??? Arguing about the regs is much more fun than reading them!...😄 Ona flat calm radio skip kinda day about 10 years ago, I listened into an argument between anglers off of Burwell vs. Erie Pennsylvania about size limits and possession limits.😅 Both were right, in there respective waters...
  18. quackers

Preserving minnows in vodka.

At least they'll die happy...
  19. quackers

Canadianammo.com

Used to be a real business. In BC IIRC. Ordered from them 4-5 years ago. Got a notification 2 years ago that my password had been compromised. Went to check and looked like it'd been taken over by scammers
  20. quackers

Off Topic The season is almost done🦆🦆

Wow! What a hunt. Bucket list for a waterfowler. You can't buy that kind of an experience. Congratulations!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks