Search results

1. soobybucker

Bronte launch

The promenade? Is that the credits launch just south of the bridge on the river?
  2. soobybucker

Fishing Report Lake Ontario

Thanks
  3. soobybucker

Fishing Report Lake Ontario

Nice report Where is the shipyard?
  4. soobybucker

Fishing Report Salmon - Lake Ontario - Thursday, June 22nd

Nice day for sure DS Did you launch from Bronte? Does anyone know if Bronte is open again? Thanks in advance.
  5. soobybucker

Knock offs

don't crank your rod down so tight, and if the water is rough at all, they are probably just popping with the wave bounce
  6. soobybucker

Beachfest pickerel tournament

I'm in
  7. soobybucker

walleye at burwell

Rumor has it a guy came in to Bradfields with his limit of walleye yesterday..... a good bunch of pretty big fish. said 53'-57', straight out..... went 6 for 7, on body baits of the planer boards. :)
  8. soobybucker

Burwell Farm Animal / Commercial Report Friday

Ok Quota, illegal or legal to sell to people or restaurants it doesn't explain things for those of us that have seen them toss fish....... I watched a boat do this more than once in the late 80s, they were cutting them and tossing them, I guessed so they'd sink. They try to hide the practice...
  9. soobybucker

September heat wave adding to Lake Erie algae bloom's rapid spread

Paddle maker has the typical farmers attitude, "quit blaming the farmer" "we feed you", "you'll starve".... Anything but acknowledge and fix the problem. when farmers farmed for subsistence, no problem, and they took more care because they consumed what they grew. They started feeding the...
  10. soobybucker

Adblock message?

pay for the site? what is being paid for? when the site started, was there a cost factor? does this site generate an income?
  11. soobybucker

Family day team effort - Simcoe

That sounds like what happens to the buddys when they are operated on refilled, unfiltered 1 lb bottles, or hooked up to a 20 lbr without an inline filter, I'm told they get gummed up, and cant b fixed.
  12. soobybucker

inner bay muskie

beautiful Congrats
  13. soobybucker

ARE YOU KIDDING

No wonder eagles taste like $#@!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks