Search results

1. D

Dunnville Ice Report Be Safe

No membership fee this year Edit: replaced cut and paste with link... https://www.facebook.com/fishmasterssportfishing/
  2. D

Goderich Perch Fishing New to me boat this year

Anyone heard of any perch in Goderich yet?? Thinking of taking the new rig out somewhere for some before putting in slip.
  3. D

Thames River Water Levels

Anyone been down to the Thames and know if the water has gone up and gotten dirty??
  4. D

SUNDAY PM AT BURWELL WITH BETTER HALF

The better half and I got out finally last night. About 5.5 miles out of Burwell 54 to 57 feet.. fished 21/2 hours. Picked up 15 with 2 over 6lbs. 13 fish off riggers and body baits. 2 off the dipsy 150 back on greasy chicken and orange crush. Body baits kicking but in perch and gold ripplin...
  5. D

SANDHILLS LASTNIGHT FOR EYES

Wennt to 57 feet just east of sandbanks. Very slow for first hour. Got to 60 feet and all hell broke loose. 10 picks and 1 bow in 30 minutes. Wish I would have started there. Getting dark called it a trip. All fish on gold orange crush and nascar with 2 on pink panties. What a fishery. Oh yeah...
  6. D

Anglr Bullseye App

Wondering if anyone has tried this Anglr Bullseye App yet? Seems to be pretty cool from what I have read and watched on the net about it. Works on GPS and some other data collection/input. Seems cool for Bass fishing but I bet would work good for collecting trolling data as well on Erie or even...
  7. D

Panfish Search

Is there any pan fish fishing from Long Point to Turkey Point from shore? I am not looking for anyone's spots. Just wondering if you can access any of the marinas or multiple channels in the area? Or are they all Posted No Trespassing? Looking to do something with the kids for the day while...
  8. D

Grand River Eyes

Out on the river yesterday with a friend of mine. We went 26 for 32. Biggest fish 10lbs released for another day. We both had our limit by 11 am of nice size fish. Average yesterday was about 3lbs with lots of 4 s and 5 s mixed in. Best day we have ever had fishing eyes through the ice. Amazing...
  9. D

Simcoe Saturday Jan 14th Perch Fest

10. D

Lake Ontario Saturday and Sunday Bowerama

Hit Port Credit both days this weekend and the action was non stop. Tally for the week was over 40 bows and 16 Salmon. Fished 8 miles out in 240 -320' of water. Many double headers and triple headers over the weekend. you need two nets at this place. I tried to attach a few photos from Sunday...
  11. D

September 14th Lake O Port Credit

In water by 8:30 am fished 80' with one shaker in 2 hours. Headed to the blue zone all hell broke loose took 9 bows and 6 salmon in 21/2 hours lost about 8 more bows, had 4 on at once silver jumping everywhere. Biggest rainbow 17lbs and largest salmon 25lbs. Great and first day out there in 5...
  12. D

Burwell Perchin Monday

Wife and i hit the water at 7:30am. Fished for perch from silver barn to Hastings very slow bite and could not get into any pattern. Decided to fish for ole Wally at 11:30 till 3:00 pm from Hastings to silver barn. That sucked as well. We headed back to silver barn after that for perch with no...
  13. D

Burwell July 2nd Perch

Well the wife and i hit the water at 9:00am even though it was a little rocky out there. Took 50 perch in around 3 hours in front of silver barn 42' of water. Lots of fish out there we just couldn't get the anchor to hold on new boat to stay on top of them. Met the Green Baron out there who...
  14. D

Smoking White Bass

I had read a few posts not long ago about some people smoking the white bass. Just wondering if there are any recipes for a brine or how they smoke them.Love to try some on my new Treager Smoker.
  15. D

Burwell Sunday 14th Trolling

Hit the water and trolling by 7:30am Sun out of Bradfields. Started in 52 feet ended in 57 feet 4 rods. Landed 10 eyes 4 bows by 1:30pm. Great day on the water. Fished a little west of Burwell running riggers 140 back at 30-35 down. Two dipsies at setting # 3 130 -145 back. both methods working...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks