Search results

1. D

Off Topic ISO downrigger help

Make sure you use a snubber to your ball. I had the same ones on my old Starcraft. They sagged like that. When trolling in rough water i lost a few 12 lb sharks on the bouncing up and down. Put the snubber on and it helped no more lost balls. You can send Big Jon and email and they will answer...
  2. D

Off Topic Burpwell Bayham Blues

We also keep building new houses on an infrastructure that couldn't support what was here 6 years ago. Burwell gets screwed always by the counsel. It never ends in this beautiful town. I will be living here in the near future fulltime. I hope things improve down the road. I can't see it though...
  3. 1710496570090.png

1710496570090.png

4. D

Dunnville Ice Report Be Safe

Ill wait for at least 5"s on that river
  5. D

`Some people just don't get it until its too late. Unfortunate.
  6. D

No membership fee this year Edit: replaced cut and paste with link... https://www.facebook.com/fishmasterssportfishing/
  7. D

Burpwell Beachfront B&B’s

Yeah that's another issue. We are still paying for it for the next 10 years!
  8. D

Burpwell Beachfront B&B’s

Unfortunately our infrastructure cannot support the houses in this village currently. Hydro , Internet , Storm Sewers all brutal. It continues to grow with new housing without updating anything. Its a real shit show! What's also interesting is there is 60 plus k in the budget to dredge the canal...
  9. D

Gone for 5 months

Nice reel Steelie I have the same one on a Sage IISH . Gotta love them golden oldies!
  10. D

Stanley and Burwell Launches

Current is down lake is flat. Loads of boats heading out in Burwell. Go get em!
  11. D

Stanley and Burwell Launches

I will check in a few minutes and let you know. I'm in Burwell and heading down to get boat ready.
  12. D

Be careful burwell

We were down to the boat at 530am. The current in the river was so strong we just went back to cottage and bed. If we took the ropes off I would have slid right into the neighbor's boat before I could get out of the slip . Let alone trying to get back into the slip in that current. Wasn't worth...
  13. D

Goderich Perch Fishing New to me boat this year

A few more shots of the new rig. There is Scotty Riggers on it now. The previous owner took great care of her.
  14. 1681813834805.png

1681813834805.png

15. 1681813883779.png

1681813883779.png

16. 1681813965564.png

1681813965564.png

17. 1681814031842.png

1681814031842.png

18. D

Goderich Perch Fishing New to me boat this year

Thanks for all the positive replies on the boat. I can't wait to get her out at Burwell. We did best in 21 feet Sat. We headed out left to the pack of boats and stayed 1/2 km away from them . Action was solid all day. I had minnows before we headed down. Seen some guys scooping minnows in the...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks