Search results

1. Hotlinefishing

Off Topic Out-Of-Water Marine Survey

Hello, I had a marine survey done on my 24 ft. Hydra-Sports last year and the cost was $500 plus taxes. Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks, John
  2. Hotlinefishing

Suzuki Motors

I waited for a few months last season to get my new 300HP and 9.9 Suzuki which turned out to be good move since they are even more difficult to get this year. They are both connected to my Lowrance HDS9 for autopilot and also I can fully monitor the 300HP with a cable connected to the HDS9. I...
  3. 20200814_171134.jpg

20200814_171134.jpg

4. Hotlinefishing

Worked for them... Nanticoke...

Hey Jammer, We did well for walleye in the same area and caught one rainbow and a brown trout as well.
  5. Hotlinefishing

Landed a 17.5 lb. king salmon at Long Point lighthouse

We were trolling in 120 feet of water east of the lighthouse yesterday morning. The water has really warmed up so we had the riggers set 90 feet down. The big king hit a strawberry dolphin spoon and really screamed out about 3 times. We landed a nice coho and trout in the area. The fishing...
  6. Hotlinefishing

West of Nanticoke

We were fishing from 50-90 feet of water east of the Elbow and marked a few fish 35 to 50 feet down. We landed a nice steelhead and 2 walleye on spoons. We were using 7 and 8 color lead core, dipseys out 120-135 and riggers set 40 and 45 down. Starting to mark more fish and we just need the...
  7. Hotlinefishing

Weather report from good to worst on LP Bay

Hi Three Bouys, I was out yesterday morning and we started to pull lines around 10:45 a.m. when we saw the darker skies near Nanticoke. We were fishing near the elbow in 100 ft. of water and were really hitting the bows well and went 6 for 11 in about 2.5 hours. The rain went along the shore...
  8. Hotlinefishing

Musky on 7 color in 62 feet off Nanticoke

We were fishing between Nanticoke and Dover today and landed a 10 lb walleye and 8 lb trout and the next fish was a nice musky. We caught the fish on a Jerry Lee spoon on 7 color leadcore in 62 feet. We took a couple of photos and released the fish. This is the first musky that I have ever...
  9. Hotlinefishing

Hotlinefishing on water clinics cancelled for Saturday and Monday

I apologize to everyone that signed up for the clinics this weekend. After reviewing the weather it would make better sense to have the clinics next season. Thanks very much to everyone that contacted me and I look forward it to seeing you next year. John
  10. Hotlinefishing

Hotlinefishing On Water Clinic Saturday August 30th

Hello Everyone, I would like to thank you for the great response and this clinic is now full. I will run another clinic on Monday, Sept. 1st if there are enough participants. Please send me a PM or contact me by txt msg at 905-520-6684 if you are interested. Tightlines, John
  11. Hotlinefishing

Hotlinefishing Clinic is full this Saturday...may do another Monday, Sept. 1

Hello, I would like to thank everyone for contacting me for the Saturday fishing clinic which is now full. If you would like to attend the clinic for Monday, Sept 1st please send me a PM or a text message to 905-520-6684. Providing I receive 4-5 requests I will run the clinic if the weather is...
  12. Hotlinefishing

Hotlinefishing On Water Clinic Saturday August 30th

Hello, I will be running another On Water Clinic this Saturday, August 30th for those who did not get a spot last weekend. Please send a PM if you are interested or would like more details. Cheers, John
  13. Hotlinefishing

fishing sat afternoon with hotlinefishing

Hey Smokey1 and Tcat, Great meeting you and I hope we can chat next year on the water. I am glad that you enjoyed the fishing clinic. John
  14. Hotlinefishing

Hotlinefishing On Water Clinic Saturday August 16th

Just got back after spending 6 days at Port Bruce. Thanks for all your kind comments and I look forward to seeing you on the water next year. If there are enough folks interested I may add another clinic this season. Just send me a PM if you have some time next weekend and we can see if the...
  15. Hotlinefishing

Yes the fishing clinic is a go for tomorrow. John
  16. Hotlinefishing

#10,000 this week...........

Good Shooting Dave, I agree that that this weather has been really tough this year for those who love to fish. Cheers, John
  17. Hotlinefishing

Hello, I would like to thank everyone on this forum for the response and feedback to the On Water Clinic to be held on Saturday, August 23rd. Both the morning and afternoon sessions are full and I look forward to meeting everyone next week. Cheers, John
  18. Hotlinefishing

Hello Darrell & 2X4, Got your messages and have added you to the clinic on Sat. Aug 23rd. Cheers, John
  19. Hotlinefishing

Sounds good, I look forward to meeting you. Cheers, John
  20. Hotlinefishing

Hey WhatsthePoint, Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. John
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks