Search results

1. M

Off Topic Cormorant hunt

I’ve been in the outer bay twice this week and noticed quite a few cormorants flying around . Of course every flock that goes by gets the you rotten bastards look . The season starts on Sept. 15 , 15 bird limit and there are very few restrictions when you compare it to duck hunting .Disposal is...
  2. M

Smallmouth

Am I the only person who is concerned that the Smallmouth bass fishing in the bay is in trouble. I have fished Longpoint for 65 years so I have a little experience. Traditional hotspots are dead , and when you do get into them earlier on they are all 15 inches +. Where are the little guys ? The...
  3. M

Sheepshead or fresh water drum

Everyone gets excited when they hook onto one [ hard fighting ] and always disappointed when you realize it’s not the big smallmouth you thought you caught . I like most guys have always thrown them back assuming that they are garbage fish . I have read some articles that claim they are good...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks