Search results

1. Fish Whisperer

Help

Lost the card of a person who was painting custom rrf at Port rowan swap meet. He was I the back left corner when you came into entrance. We were discussing repaints of old colours.
  2. Fish Whisperer

Off Topic Texas

Looking to travel to texas for feral hog hunt i 2024 looking for outfitters and places to stay.
  3. Fish Whisperer

Off Topic New personal best

Grandson on Wed nite. Pretty stoked little fisherman. Always fun with kids seeing the expression on their faces.
  4. Fish Whisperer

For Sale 2018 Grand Design

Gots to go got a park model for replacement
  5. Fish Whisperer

Fishing Report Burwell sat

Went towards west of portwater tower area maybe a little further. Set up in 59/ 60 fow, ran riggers , dipsy , jets. Dip on 2 back 125 , 20 jet back 150, rigger back 65. Colours were purples , piston cup, green rrf, with greens being top producer. Later in morning dropped dipsy and jet program...
  6. Fish Whisperer

Off Topic Simrad ev3

Looking for an expert on setting this unit up. I think my transducer is on its way out and having issues finding it in software. I took it in to Josh last fall and he set things up but now I can't find anything. Also it's a pain in the a$$ undo display and take to wood stock. I can't find my...
  7. Fish Whisperer

Fishing Report Friday pm charter

Well first charter of year, tough sledding it was. Managed to put 7 in the boat and put back 2 dinks. Water was cold in 48 to 52 feet, 66 *.no real decisive colour patter developed, purple / orange copper spoon on slider put half in boat. The other half came on dipsy back 80 on 3 setting. Piston...
  8. Fish Whisperer

Fishing Report Big D

Fished the big D for the first time. WHAT A BLAST jigging for walleyes. First time vertical jigging also, never too old to learn something new. Mite not take my son next time, he showed the old man a thing or two about this type of fishing. Nice quality of fish. Didn't have to cull many to get...
  9. Fish Whisperer

2023 youth fishing day

Deals to be had at the show.come on out and help support the cause.
  10. Fish Whisperer

2023 rates

We're holding the line on 2023 season. Prices stay the same as 2022. Check website for more info and pricing. Book early as the season fills fast and ends quickly.
  11. Fish Whisperer

Versa max

What's a reasonable price for a 3 year old versa max single barrel multi chokes. Mobile camo. Gotta friend looking to sell and trying to come up with price. It was around 1300 new
  12. Fish Whisperer

Off Topic Auger

Cold got me thinking ice fishing. Where can you get blades sharpened
  13. Fish Whisperer

Off Topic Query

What are these things used for ???
  14. Fish Whisperer

Off Topic Today at burwell

Probably lost cause but the lid on my etec flew off today on my return to Port. If any one finds it call me and I will come to you to pick it up.
  15. Fish Whisperer

Off Topic LAST WEEKEND 4 FISHING

I have Fri pm Sat am mon am open for charters after that it's see you next year. Time to get ready to fill my freezer with red meat.
  16. Fish Whisperer

Fishing Report Weekend at burwell

All fish caught straight out of Port in 60 to 65 fow. Sat fish was tough bite. No real pattern developed a bit of everything mostly lead worked best ( picture on right ). Sunday different day. 3 man limit in 2 hours, 1 limit for captain ,1 limit for the client, 1 limit returned for another day...
  17. Fish Whisperer

Fishing Report Port burwell fri aug 19

180 heading out of Port stopped at 62 and set up. Lead core ruled.. pink was the hot colour with yellow. Mostly body baits.
  18. Fish Whisperer

Open dates

I have sat am / pm open Monday am/ pm open Fri am and Sun pm open.
  19. Fish Whisperer

Fishing Report Sat am port burwell derby

It was no stop action from the time the first rod hit the water at 8 30 till a 4 man limit by 930. We changed our program at 20 fish to look for bigger ones as we were in the Port Burwell pickle tournament. We spent the next 3 hours we sorted fish looking for something to weigh in for big fish...
  20. Fish Whisperer

Fishing Report Burwell july 16

17 eyes 3 bows. West between Bruce and windmills. 6.5 lead and 5 lead body baits best. blue was the colour of choice. Set up in 55 went to 61 and turned back in. 58 was most productive until noon then Shallow for balance of fish towards Burwell
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks