Search results

1. F

Bimini tops

Does anyone know where I can get a Bimini top made or buy. I have a 1993 fiber glass 17’. bowrider, it is 71 1/8” at the base. Thank you all
  2. F

Wanted Coleman stove

I am looking for a Coleman stove in good to excellent working condition (reliable).thank you.
  3. F

Long Point Bay Sunday Fishing

I want to take my grandson fishing for pan fish at Long Point Sunday, can anyone tell me if they think it will be rough or calm, also are there a lot of weeds or have they started to die off. Where would be a good place to ramp my boat. Thank you
  4. F

Port Bruce today

61 to 64 ft of water, lots of knock offs but no fish, 1 sheepshead
  5. F

Curious question

If I have my 5 year old grandson on my boat is he eligible for a conservation or sport limit or no fish at all
  6. F

Fishin Port Bruce

I have not seen any reports on Port Bruce,I am going out around 4:30 and was just looking for some updates on the walleye fishing out of Port Bruce
  7. F

Engine oil

When you folks change the oil in your inboard engine do you always use Quicksilver oil .thank you
  8. F

Hunting Course

Where is the nearest place to take a hunting course in Elgin County.
  9. F

Port Bruce today

Going out in about an hour, has anyone fished Port Bruce today.
  10. F

Long Point Bay

With the winds and rain today do you think the bay will be fishable tomorrow and is the sanctuary over, would like to take my grandson fishing for some panfish.
  11. F

Coleman stove repairs

Does anyone know anyone that fixes naptha Coleman stoves
  12. F

Summer sausage recipe

Does anyone have a good summer sausage recipe, I just tried Backwoods and it is so salty I can't eat it, thanks in advance
  13. F

Boat winterizing

I'm sure some of members on 68 winterize their own boats. My question is where do you get your antifreeze, fogging spray ,outdrive oil. fuel stabilizer .is there a one stop shopping place that you get everything. Thank you
  14. F

2020 fishing regulations

Does anyone know if there is a new fishing regulations book for 2020
  15. F

Lake Erie today

Is anyone fishing Lake Erie today, was trying to get a feel for what the wave heights are. Thank you
  16. F

Minnows in Port Stanley

Does anyone know if there is any place in Port Stanley to get minnows anymore
  17. F

Port Bruce today

Managed to get 4 pickerel today and one rainbow
  18. F

Garage rod holder's

Back some posts ago, can't remember the member but he had a photo of the rod holder's he made for the ceiling of his garage and I would appreciate it if he could post again, I would like to make them for my garage. Thank you in advance
  19. F

Port Bruce Reports

We are going out of Port Bruce around 4 today ,it has been a while since I have been on the water and was wondering if anyone had any reports on the fishing to send us in the right direction , thank you
  20. F

Cannon track system

I have just picked up 2 18" tracks from Angling Sports, there are no mounting instructions with it. I drilling into a fiberglass boat. Looking for some advice to make the holes, I don't want the fiberglass to have spider cracks. Should the bit be the same size as the screws or a size smaller...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks