Search results

1. H

London ice fishing show and used tackle swap Sunday dec 11 10 am to 2 pm

See classified section for more details
  2. H

July 7 bronte / fisherman’s pier.

Fished the morning dawn to 11 am. 7 for 12 only one shaker rest mid to high teens. Meat strips and white spoon were the ticket only one bite on the flasher fly which is weird. Lots of bait and hooks 80-130 fow 2.5 sog. Going again tomorrow hopefully
  3. H

Blue walleye from burwell ????

Caught this one last sat. Sure looked like it had a blue hue to it to me. But u decide for yourself. Especially if u look at the cheek. Not as blue as the ones I’ve caught at the French river but definitely different then the rest in the cooler.
  4. H

Hoovers ramp open after the storm ????????

Anybody know if Hoovers ramp survived the storm i tried calling but no answer was thinking of heading out Saturday
  5. H

NIAGARA FISHING TACKLE SWAP! Sat Feb 1

NIAGARA FISHING TACKLE SWAP! Sat Feb 1 @ Laura Secord High School 349 Niagara St, St Catharines ON L2M 4V9 We are sold out of tables (qty 60) & are excited at the variety of vendors that will be there selling various rods, reels, baits, lures, accessories & electronics. New, used and custom...
  6. H

Sun sept 24 burwell

could have been done easily by 9 am. But stopped short and went for a big long swim then another 1.5 hr troll to finish the box with lots of throw backs and back in for another long swim before heading in 58-62 fow everything worked dipsies on 3. 140 to 180 back. Riggers down 50 biting flies...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks